▶20◀

The night came quickly.

Sam had pulled up outside of Cas' house and texted him, letting him know that he was there.

His heart skipped a beat when he saw Cas coming out the house, keys and phone in his hand. He smiled when he got into the car. "Hey," he said softly before backing out of the driveway and driving down the road.

"Hi, Sam." Cas replied softly before looking out the window.

Sam glanced over at him and gently rubbed his thigh. "It'll be alright, Cas. I promise I'll make tonight special for you."

"I know you will, Sam," he replied, placing his hand on top of Sam's.

They made it to the party a little while later and when Sam finally found somewhere to park, they got out. Sam noticed Cas pulling his sleeves down more, and furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't say anything though. He just took his hand and walked up to the front door of the house.

Loud music came from the house when Sam opened the door and went in. He noticed Cas' face when he just pulled him in and laughed. He leaned down, and over the music said, "I know the owner."

Cas nodded and looked around, frowning slightly at all the people. He didn't have time to dwell on it though. Sam had started pulling him through the people and to the kitchen.

There was an assortment of alcohol placed on the counter. Beer, vodka, whiskey; you name it. Sam grabbed two cups and looked down at Cas. "What do you want?" He asked, voice a little lower since the music wasn't that loud in this room.

Cas had never heard of most of these drinks, so he just shrugged. "Anything, I guess..."

Sam chuckled and picked up a bottle of rum. He poured some into both of their cups before grabbing a can of coke out of the fridge. He poured in the coke and threw the empty can away, then gave a cup to Cas.

He watched as Cas took a cautious sip of the drink, then laughed when Cas made a face at how strong it was. "You'll get used to it," he said with a smile before drinking from his cup.

Sam was right. Cas did get used to the drink and all throughout the night would make cup after cup of it. All the drinking did loosen him up though. He was a lot less tense than before.

The rest of the night was spent with Cas and Sam talking, laughing, dancing, and drinking. Though Sam didn't get as drunk as Cas did. When Sam didn't want to dance with him, Cas would go out and start dancing woth a random dude.

It wasn't innocent dancing either. He would rub his ass on the guys crotch and the guy would grind against him. Cas eventually became the center of attention and every gay guy at the party wanted to dance with him or just wanted him.

But, Sam started to get angry. He wanted Cas to stop, but he knew that he wouldn't stop. He stormed out the house, going into the cool night to try to calm down.

He stood on the porch, running his hand through his hair. The door opened behind him and he heard a gasp, then felt arms wrap around him from behind. "Sammy!"

He recognized the voice and started to smile, turning around to face the short redhead. "Charlie!" He hugged her back tightly.

"How long have you been here?!"

"Since about an hour after it started!"

"Really?! And I'm just seeing you?!"

"You do wear glasses for a reason," he said with a smirk.

Charlie slapped his chest playfully. "Oh shut up! So where's the boy you came here with?"

He huffed at the thought of Cas dancing like a hoe. "He's inside, danc-"