▶55◀

"Tell me, Sam!" Cas whined, the blindfold around his eyes blocking the world.

"We're almost there! Calm your dick!" Sam said with a laugh.

Cas groaned and shut up, putting his head on the headrest. He didn't know where they were going or why he had to be blindfolded for it.

They sat in silence until Hey Soul Sister came on the radio and Cas started to quietly sing along to it. Sam smiled upon hearing his voice.

When the song ended, Sam had turned down a dirt road and drove a little father until they got to a clearing. He parked the car and got out, then went to Cas' side and opened the door. "Alright, c'mon," he said softly before picking him up and pulling him out the car.

"Can I take the blindfold off now?"

"Mm...yeah. You can."

Cas smiled and took off the blindfold just as Sam put him on his feet. He looked around, the sight in front of him beautiful.

Around them was multiple trees, some oak, some pine. They were in a circle, almost as if they were surrounding and protecting them. Cas looked up and smiled at the sky. The moon and stars shone brightly, making it easier for him to see what was around him. He glanced over at Sam and caught his gaze on him. "How did you find this?"

"Dean. He took me here a couple years ago." There was a hint of a smile on Sam's face as he looked at Cas. His smile got a little bigger before he turned his head and walked back to the car.

Cas watched as he went to the trunk and pulled out a box with a blanket on top of it

Cas watched as he went to the trunk and pulled out a box with a blanket on top of it. "What's that?"

"You'll see." Sam grinned and put the box down. He picked up the blanket and with the help of Cas, laid it out on the ground. "Sit."

"I'm not a dog." Cas said with a grin, but sat down anyway.

Sam rolled his eyes and picked up the box, walking away from him and the car. Cas watched him, his legs pulled up to his chest and arms wrapped around them. He watched as Sam put the box down and pulled something out of it. He put it on the ground away from the bigger box and patted his pockets for something and took it out. There was a small flicker of light as Sam bent over and touched it to the box he pulled out. He turned and walked away from it, then turned back.

Cas watched as a ball of light shot into the sky and exploded, multiple colors coating the night sky. He gasped quietly and smiled brightly as the color kept coming. "Sam..." he muttered dreamily.

Sam looked at Cas and saw him watching the fireworks. He felt a sense of pride swell in his body for some reason. Smiling, he looked back up at the sky.

Sam went through the box of fireworks in about an hour. He lit the very last one and walked over to Cas. Just as he sat down, the fireworks started going off. Cas smiled and leaned into his side. "Where did you get fireworks from?" He asked softly.

"We had them left over from New Years," Sam replied, putting his arm around Cas.

They watched as the last of the fireworks shot into the air and exploded different shades of; red, blue, green, and purple coating the sky.

Cas looked over at Sam and smiled, small tears forming at the corners of his eyes. "You're amazing..." He whispered, kissing him on the cheek. "I don't know what I did to deserve you..."

Sam smiled and pecked him on the lips. "I should be saying that to you. I really don't know what I did to deserve you." He pressed their lips together in a long, tender kiss.

As they sat there kissing, Sam pulled Cas on top of him and laid down on the blanket. Cas cupped Sam's cheek as the kiss deepened.

After a few minutes, the pulled away, faces flushed and breathless.

"Cas, there's something I want to tell you."

"What is it, Sam?"

"I...I'm ready."

"You're...ready? What are you ready for?"

"I'm ready, Cas. I want you to fuck me."