The Beginning of it All

Caitlin rushed into the school nervous. Even though it's the middle of the year, she's still nervous. she  was shivering with goosebumps running down her arms.
She then ran to her locker and whipped out her text book. Caitlin didn't really have time to make friends. She's definitely had some before, but they all left her to become popular. The only thing she enjoys doing is her homework; and that includes studying. She spends most of her hours jotting down notes and rereading the chapters that she learned that class. If you haven't gathered already, Caitlin has a 4.0 as her school average.
The bell rang just after Caitlin entered her first period.
"Almost late, miss Snow?" A male voice called out. Caitlin chuckled and sat down in her usual front seat.
"Almost Mr. Jones, but not quite!" She replied while opening her book. Mr. Jones was one of Caitlin's favorite teachers. He was so dedicated to making his students laugh! He loved teaching students formulas and doing fun experiments. Of course, experiments that are only fun to Caitlin and him.
Moments later, a boy came into the room. Caitlin just kept her mind on her work. She didn't really care who came in or out.
"Mr. Allen, would you mind explaining why you're late to my class?" Mr. Jones called out. The boy rose his head as his friends laughed at him.
"I was just cruisin'...down the halls," he replied with a chuckle. Mr. Jones joined his chuckle.
"Perhaps you can 'cruise' your way to detention after school today! That's three days in a row that you're late." He said while placing a detention slip on the boys desk.
Finally, Caitlin turned her head to see who the boy was. She sighed and rolled her eyes. The boy was indeed Barry Allen; the highschool jock. Caitlin had nothing against jocks or any usual high school stereotype, but this one boy always made her so angry. He was just so rude to everyone and he never apologizes or uses manners.
Barry laughed with his friends at his pink detention slip. Barry was a little more tense then the rest of his friends, but he laughed along anyways.
"Alright class! As you know, last week we took a chemistry exam and most of failed it. So I'm going to give these back and let you see what you did wrong." Mr. Jones explained. Caitlin gave a short smile and heard her class moan in boredom. Mr. Jones placed Caitlin's test in her hands.
"Amazingly done as usual Miss Snow!" He said with a smile. Caitlin chuckled and looked at the 'A+' on the top of her page. She smiled and put the test in her bag.
Mr. Jones slowly walked up to Barry's desk and placed the test down.
"I'm not surprised with this one." He mumbled. Barry then looked at the 'F' on the top right corner of his packet. He rolled his eyes and flipped the test away from him.
After Mr. Jones finished passing out the tests, he looked at Caitlin studying in her book. He then looked up at Barry throwing spit balls at the person in front of them. Mr. Jones slowly looked back and forth at Caitlin and Barry. A lightbulb then went off in his head. The bell then rang and Barry got up fast from his seat. Caitlin closed her book and put it away.
"Barry and Caitlin, stay back please!" Mr. Jones ordered. Caitlin gave a confused look and walked up to the teacher. Barry rolled his eyes and slouched over to the front of the room.
"Barry, since you're failing my class and many other ones, I thought that it would be a great idea if you got a tutor!" Mr. Jones began. Barry widened his eyes.
"No thank you!" He said. Mr. Jones laughed.
"Well do you want to be able to leave this 'hellhole'?" He asked. Barry gulped and nodded.
"I'm sorry, what do I have to do with this?" Caitlin interrupted with a soft and sweet voice. Barry and Mr. Jones both looked at Caitlin.
"You will be Barry's new tutor!" Mr. Jones said in a happy voice. Caitlin sighed and looked at Barry.
"No way! Not her!" Barry exclaimed. Caitlin crossed her arms.
"Barry, be nice! She's your only chance at passing." Mr. Jones warned. Barry looked at the ground.
"Fine." He mumbled.
"Great! Start here today; after school at detention." Mr. Jones said before walking away. Caitlin bit her lip and left the room. Barry then ran up to his friends and put his arm around Patty. Caitlin looked at him and rolled her eyes.
"Why do I have to tutor him? Of all people!" She muttered to herself.

"So, babe, you coming to my party tonight?" Patty asked. Barry kissed Patty's forehead.
"Of course I am!" He said with a flirty look. Patty smiled and kissed Barry. Barry kissed right back.
"I'll bring some beer!" Oliver interrupted. Barry and Patty laughed as they all walked away. To be cont. I hope you guys enjoy this story!