Fixes

Barry put his hand to his cheek and felt the cut. He then watched Caitlin whip out her first aid kit.
"You have a first aid kit in your purse?" He asked. Caitlin sighed and started to clean Barry's cut.
"Yeah. It's for safety." She explained. Barry nodded and let out a chuckle. Caitlin blushed and kept cleaning Barry's cut. Barry noticed Caitlin's blush and gave a short smile.
"What?" Caitlin asked.
"Nothing, you're just cute when you're blushing." Barry admitted. Caitlin got shy and started to bite her lip.
"Where's patty?" She changed the subject.
"Probably hanging out with Oliver. They are always hang out." Barry admitted. Caitlin nodded and finished cleaning Barry's cut.
"There you go. I'm not going to keep following you around anymore." Caitlin said in a brackish tone. Barry paused and then nodded. Caitlin then got up and left the room.
"Where are you going?" Barry asked with a confused expression. Caitlin turned to Barry while standing in the doorway.
"I'm going home." She answered before exiting the house. Barry sighed and then drank more of his beer. Patty then stumbled into the room; completely wasted.
"Hi baby!" She shouted before jumping up to Barry and kissing him. Barry kissed back with a chuckle.
"Hey Patty!" He responded with a short smile. Iris peaked down at Caitlin from the upstairs bedroom and glared at her with an angry look.

Next Day

Caitlin walked into school; early as always. She went right to her locker and grabbed her books. She jogged straight to her first period and started to look over her neatly highlighted and color coated notes. Mr. Jones saw her and gave a short smile.
"You're three minutes early," he said while jotting stuff down on the board.
"Yeah, I always come early." Caitlin responded. Mr. Jones chuckled.
"Yes I know. Don't forget about today; after school." He replied. Caitlin looked up from her notes.
"Yes, the tutoring." She said a little irritated. Mr. Jones sighed and walked up to Caitlin's desk.
"You're my only student who has a 101% in this class. Will you be able to handle this?" He asked while crossing his arms. Caitlin nodded.
"Yeah, maybe it won't be so bad." She murmured. Mr. Jones nodded and went back to writing on the board. Moments later, people started walking in. Caitlin closed her notes and waited for Mr. Jones to start teaching. Barry walked in and sat at the desk in the back of the room. He was wearing sunglasses and began to hold his head. Mr. Jones started to teach and the only one listening was Caitlin. Everyone else was either hung over from the party, or just not paying attention.
"What is the formula for finding density?" Mr. Jones questioned. Caitlin threw her hand in the air knowing the answer right away. Mr. Jones looked around the room and saw everyone falling asleep.
"Barry." He called out. Barry then rose his head and took off his glasses.
"What?" He asked with an annoyed attitude.
"What is the formula for density in this question?!" Mr. Jones asked again but louder. Barry took a moment to think. He looked so stumped. Caitlin then turned to face Barry and lipped the answer. Barry looked at Caitlin and gave a short smile.
"That would be mass divided by volume, sir." He responded. Mr. Jones nodded.
"Well done." He mumbled while going back to the board. Barry gave a slight smile at Caitlin.

After class, Caitlin walked to her locker to put a few things away. Barry went up to her locker slowly.
"Hey, thanks for doing that." He said smiling. Caitlin nodded and looked up at his pretty face.
"Of course," she mumbled while getting out a book.
"I'll see you after school in the tutor center." Barry said with a hot smirk. Caitlin nodded speechless and watched him walk away. To be cont SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE