Goodbye & Hello

Earth One

"Ralph, it's only us. There's a robbery downtown, what are we supposed to do?" Felicity shouted while staring at the map on her computer. Ralph sighed.

"Felicity, I'm a cop. There are several of them in this city. Let us take care of it, okay?" He spoke before walking out. Felicity sighed and nodded. She then sat down trying to think.

"Well well, where are your friends?" Jay called out from behind Felicity. She stood up and turned to him before he smacked her right across the face making her immediately fall unconscious.

"Up to no good, of course." He answered himself before picking up Felicity and speeding off.

                                      Earth Two

     "Okay, Barry if you can go fast enough, you will be able to run up the wall...I think." Cisco said scratching his head. Barry stared at him.

     "You think? What happens if I can't?" He questioned. Cisco shrugged.

     "Drop to your death?" He answered. Oliver put his hand to his forehead irritated. Barry looked at Cisco.

     "Can't we just use your device there and breach our way through?" He questioned. Cisco shook his head.

     "No, Felicity and I didn't go that far with the tech. We are trying our best you're lucky we even got here." He answered crossing his arms. Barry glared at him.

     "Fine. I'll try to speed there." He spoke. Oliver sighed. Barry then sped off. He went far away from the cliff, that way he can run towards it and hopefully go right up. Good thing he had his suit on.

                                           •

     "Caitlin?" A voice called out. Caitlin slowly opened her eyes and saw nothing but blurriness. The muffled yet insanely bright lights pierced her eyes. She squinted and turned her head to the voice that repeated her name.

     "Caitlin, it's me Felicity." The voice called out. Caitlin rolled to her side and put her hand against the glass to steady herself. Her eyes cut back into focus as a droplet of sweat trickled down her forehead.

     "Felicity...What...are you doing here?!" She questioned in a shaky voice. Felicity had tears down her cheeks. She was scared, but looked healthy. Caitlin was worried and unhealthy.

     "Jay...he brought me here. He's gone now. Caitlin, I can't believe you're here. You look..." Felicity said in sheer desperation.

     "Bad, I assume you'll say. I'm okay, we have to get you out of here." Caitlin spoke while starting to stand. Felicity shook her head.

     "Caitlin, I am fine. You are not. When the boys get here, they'll get you first." She argued. Caitlin parted her lips and went to argue back but Felicity held her hand up.

     "That's that." She finished. Caitlin blinked. The girls were then disturbed when a loud thump came from the ledge of the cliff. They turned their heads in confusion.

     It was Barry. He was dangling off the cliff holding on to the ledge with his hands. He angrily threw his body up and wiped off his pants.

     "Holy shit I actually did it." He whispered to himself. Felicity cleared her throat. Barry rose his head and looked at the girls. Caitlin looked at him felt her heart begin to warm up. Barry felt shivers down his spine and he ran to her cell.

     "Cait!" He shouted while putting his hand to the glass. Caitlin put her hand where his was.

     "Barry!" She replied with worried eyes. Barry then punched the glass but nothing happened.

     "Bulletproof glass. Nice, Jay." Barry muttered in anger before his body began to vibrate. Caitlin furrowed her eyebrows confused as to how he knew how to do that.

     "I picked up a few tricks while you were here." Barry said before going to her and kissing her. Caitlin kissed back and hugged him tightly.

     "I can't believe you're here. He told me you were dead!" She said with tears in her eyes. Barry shook his head.

     "I'm not. I'm right here." He said while stroking her hair back. He noticed the bruises on her neck and face. His eyes went into focus and he realized how pale she was. There were dark circles under her eyes.

     "What did he do to you?" He mumbled with a frown.

     "She did it to herself. She disobeyed me too many times." Jay interrupted. Barry turned his head with a glare. Caitlin took a breath of fear as Barry put his arm in front of her in protection. He then vibrates through the cell and faces Jay.

     "I will end you." He threatened in a serious tone. Jay smirked before Barry zoomed at him out of nowhere. The two fell to the ground and began fighting using their speed. Caitlin began shaking and put her hands against the glass in worry. Felicity had her hand to her mouth in fear. They didn't know who would win the fight.

     "This is for taking my son." Barry shouted before punching Jay across the face. Jay grunted and laughed evilly.

     "This is for my taking the love of my life." Barry screamed even louder before punching Jay again.

     "And this is for threatening my friends and family." He shouted at his loudest and angriest before punching Jay making him groan loudly in pain. Blood came out of  his nose and mouth. He pushed Barry off of him and stood up.

     "I can take a few hits. Before I return the favor, I would like to explain myself." He muttered with sophistication. Barry stood up with an angry expression and waited for him to talk.

     "You are one irrelevant man, Barry Allen. I have much hatred towards you which connects to my master plan. You see, I took Henry as a distraction. I have much love for Caitlin yet I love one thing far more than anything." Jay explained. Barry clenched his jaw and continued glaring.

     "Speed." Jay added. Barry rolled his eyes and forced a laugh.

     "Speed? Really? You have it already." He spoke. Jay scowled at him defiantly.

     "Yes, I do. I can have more. I can be faster than anything you've ever faced. I just need your speed, and I'll let everyone go." He scolded. Barry furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Caitlin who had her hand to the wall to keep her balance. She looked from the floor to Barry and had nothing but a look of worry on her face.

     "Okay, I'll give you my speed." He answered while turning back to Jay. Caitlin widened her eyes and looked at Felicity. Felicity looked at Caitlin in fear. Jay smirked. Barry crossed his arms.

     "Before we go, may I ask one more thing?" He called out. Jay looked at him and tilted his head.

     "Who is really behind this plan of yours?" Barry questioned. Jay walked over slowly.

     "His name is-" Before he could finish, a hand went right through his chest. He widened his eyes as did Barry. Jay then fell to the ground dead. Caitlin gasped and Felicity backed against the wall in fear. Barry looked at the unidentifiable man. He stood up straight. He had a suit on just like one of Barry's, but in grey. He then zoomed off without a word.

     "What the frick was that?!" Felicity shouted. Caitlin took a deep breath as Barry turned around.

     "I don't know, but let's get the hell out of here." He said before speeding the girls out of their cells and down the cliff.

To be continued.

A/N: Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this part! It was a little hectic but hey, nobody's perfect. Anyways if there was any confusion throughout this part, let me know! I will be sure to clear things up!