A Little Off

The next morning was quiet. It was peaceful. Caitlin was calmly asleep with not a soul disturbing her. The morning sun peeked through the light grey curtains in her bedroom. They were gentle and heightened the peaceful mood. The light blue comfortable blanket that lied on top of Caitlin was fluffy and snug. It was hard to wake up with such comfort.

     Barry was downstairs making a cup of coffee. He was thinking about everything that had happened in the past week. He wasn't sure what today would bring. Caitlin walked in rubbing her eyes. Barry turned to her.

"Hey." He greeted. Caitlin gave a slight smile.

"Hey, did you get rest?" She asked. Barry nodded and kissed her head.

"I'm headed to S.T.A.R Labs." He spoke before walking out. Caitlin tilted her head but he was out the house before she could say anything. She furrowed her eyebrows with a sigh.

"Henry, you ready for school?" She called out. Henry came out of his room with a smile.

"Ready!" He said while putting on his backpack. Caitlin smiled back while walking out to the car with him.

Ralph walked in the cortex and saw Barry. He tilted his head.

"Hey man, what are you doing here?" He asked. Barry turned to him confused.

"What do you mean?" He questioned. Ralph squinted.

"Um, well, ,Caitlin just got back, I thought you'd be taking care of her. Or at least with her." He mumbled. Barry slightly widened his eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, I know, I just wanted to gather more information on that guy that killed Jay. You know, in case he wants to try and kill my family again." He responded before looking back at the computer. Ralph nodded.

"Alright, well I'll see you later. I've got some work to do at CCPD." He spoke before heading out. Barry nodded and took a deep breath of relief the second Ralph left.

                                         •

Felicity was at her house on her computer. She began typing on random boring assignments for work. Oliver walked in without a shirt on and looked at her. Felicity looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey, you." She spoke. Oliver smiled.

"Hey." He replied before making his way to her. Felicity smiled and set her computer to the side of her. Oliver held her hands and kissed one of them. Felicity continued to smile. Oliver then put his hand in his pocket trying to find something. Felicity furrowed her eyebrows as her smile faded. She became confused. Oliver then pulled out a tiny box and Felicity widened her eyes.

"Ever since high school, I've felt so much love for you. I'm glad I finally get to share it with you. Marry me?" He spoke. Felicity smiled as tears started to form in her eyes. Oliver smiled back.

"I know that's not a long speech, but I'm really bad with words." He added. Felicity chuckled and kissed him. Oliver kissed back and took out the ring.

"Yes, I'll marry you." Felicity said in tears before putting on the ring and kissing him again. Oliver smiled and the two fell on to the ground kissing.

Caitlin went to S.T.A.R. Labs to work. She was confused by Barry's actions lately, but she just assumed that her being gone and Henry being taken probably screwed him up a bit.

"Barr? You here?" She asked while walking to the chemist area of the cortex. She looked around and stood by the table towards the wall. Barry then walked in.

"Hey." He spoke. Caitlin looked at him and smiled slightly.

"You okay?" She asked with a sincere expression. Barry nodded and walked up to her so they were face to face.

"Just glad you're okay." He added. Caitlin smiled and caressed his cheek.

"So, I'm going to do some research on that speedster that killed Jay." She spoke continuing to caress his cheek. Barry furrowed his eyebrows and took hold of her hand making her stop.

"Why?" He questioned. Caitlin tilted her head.

"Because...He killed Jay who is a speedster. This guy is also a speedster. What if he tries to go after you?" She responded while taking her hand away. Barry sighed and clenched his jaw.

"Give it time. I just got you back. I don't want you rushing into trouble again." He ordered. Caitlin looked up at him.

"O-Okay..." She mumbled before looking away. Barry sighed and paused. He then kissed her head and walked away. Caitlin tilted her head and gave a confused look. She then looked at her computer and disregarded what Barry said. She sat down and began researching.

                                               •

     "Oliver?" Felicity called out. There was no answer. Felicity took a deep breath of fear.

     "Please, don't be taken." She mumbled. Seconds later she felt two hands grab her waist. She screamed and turned. She felt relief when she saw Oliver laughing.

     "That's not funny! I thought somebody took you!" Felicity exclaimed before hitting his arm. Oliver smiled and kissed her.

     "Never." He comforted. Felicity smiled into the kiss and the two shared a hug.

     "When are we going to tell everyone about us?" She asked. Oliver sighed and began running his fingers through her hair.

     "Soon, we can tell them soon. I just don't want to bother them. I mean a lot has happened over the past few weeks." He answered. Felicity nodded with a smile and hugged him.

     "Well, maybe this will cheer them up." She added. Oliver chuckled slightly and kissed her head.

     "True. Okay let's do it." He replied. Felicity stopped hugging him and looked into his eyes.

    "Wait, really?" She asked with slightly widened eyes. Oliver smiled and nodded.

     "Let's tell them." He responded with a smile. Felicity smiled bright and hugged him.

                                          •

     "Guys!" Felicity exclaimed while holding Oliver's hand as they entered the cortex. Everyone turned to
them. Caitlin tilted her head waiting for them to speak. Felicity looked at Oliver. Oliver smiled.

     "We're-" Before Felicity could finish, the alarm went off. Caitlin widened her eyes and pulled up the alarm. It immediately showed Henry's location.

     "Oh my god, Henry!" Caitlin shouted before running out. Felicity and Oliver looked at each other with widened eyes before they ran out with Caitlin. Cisco panicked as him and Ralph stood by the computers.
To be continued.
A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed, sorry for the long wait!!