Locked Up

Caitlin woke up to a dark cement ceiling. She was handcuffed to a metal bed with a tray of food in front of her. She looked at her hands and felt how tight the cuffs were.

     Jay finally walked in from the dark. He was wearing a dark black suit. Caitlin looked at him. She got goosebumps of fear. She looked away and closed her eyes. She didn't want to look at him.

     "Eat." He ordered. Caitlin ignored him.

     "Where is my son?" She demanded. Jay chuckled and sat across from her.

     "Home." He answered. Caitlin looked at him.

     "He is?" She asked in relief. Jay nodded.

     "All I wanted was you." He spoke. Caitlin furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her hands.

     Jay noticed that they were starting to bruise her wrists. He immediately took the cuffs off of her.

     "There's no point in you wearing these, you can't get out anyways." He spoke before standing.

     "Why are you doing this?" Caitlin said while standing up.

     "Because, this is all part of the plan." Jay replied. Caitlin tilted her head.

     "What plan?" She questioned while walking away from him.

     "Aw, what plan would it be if you knew it? It's a secret, so shh." He ordered while following her. Caitlin turned to him.

     "What do you want from me?" She asked worried. Jay walked up close to her. Caitlin stepped back. He grabbed her by the arms. Caitlin grunted and looked at him.

     "I want you." Jay answered before trying to kiss her. Caitlin opened her palm and smacked his ear forcefully. Jay grunted and held his ear in pain. Caitlin ran off to the door way. She saw light. She continued running until she paused. She gasped loudly at the huge 500 foot at least drop. She backed away from the ledge. Jay started chuckling.

     "Never knew you were this strong." He spoke. Caitlin looked at him.

     "I know that you have a high IQ, but you surely are very VERY stupid." He added before zooming her into a cell.

     "There's no getting out of here." Caitlin heard him say. She looked around. She then looked at him.

     "Fine. Keep me as long as you wish, I'll be nice as long as my son and Barry are safe. As long as all of my friends are safe, got it?" She muttered at him. Jay nodded and clenched his jaw.

     "You're negotiating," He began, as Caitlin raised an eyebrow, "Fine. I'll leave your precious peers alone. As long as you keep your word I will." He finished before walking away. Caitlin sighed in relief and stood with her arms crossed.

                                              •

     "Dad, I promise I'm okay!" Henry comforted. Barry finally let go of the hug and set him down.

     "I'm sorry, I just thought I lost you." He said. Henry nodded. Barry sighed.

     "Where were you? Where did he take you?" He questioned. Henry was now sitting on a chair to relax. Felicity was sitting in the chair next to him with worried eyes.

     "I don't know. I didn't know the place, it was really dark. He brought me ice cream and then left. Then suddenly I was here. He said some things that sounded fishy to me." Henry responded calmly. Barry nodded with a slight smile because he was happy that his son was okay.