Back At Square One

Everyone was finally back at S.T.A.R. Labs. Ralph came in and looked at the girls.

"Oh my god..." He mumbled before hugging them.

"Felicity, what the hell, one moment you were here, the next I was fighting a meta and you were no where to be found!" He exclaimed. Felicity hugged back and rubbed his arm in comfort.

"Jay took me, but it's okay. He's dead now." She said. Ralph nodded and looked at Barry who was with Caitlin.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to find you." Barry said with an upset look. Caitlin sighed and put her hand on his cheek.

"Barry Allen, don't apologize. I was on a completely different earth." She comforted while standing and looking up at him.

"Yes, I know but..." Barry mumbled. Caitlin tilted her head.

"What?" She asked quietly. Barry was about to respond but they got interrupted when Henry walked in.

"What is going on?!" He shouted. Rosie's mom came in after him out of breath.

"Barry, I'm sorry. He got suspicious!" She exclaimed. Barry widened his eyes. Caitlin turned to Henry and walked over to him.

"Mom?" Henry spoke. Caitlin gave a slight smile and the two shared a hug.

"Where have you been?!" Henry questioned tearing up. Caitlin sighed and stroked his cheek.

"I'm okay, Henry. Don't worry!" She replied. Henry sighed in relief and looked at Barry.

"You didn't tell me." He muttered. Caitlin furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Barry.

"No, I kept it from you for the best." Barry responded. Henry glared at him.

"How could you?!" He shouted. Caitlin sighed.

"Hey, Henry. I'm right here. He kept it from you for your protection. I was on some dangerous grounds." She said. Henry backed away.

"You lied to me, dad. Mom could've died, look at her!" He shouted. Barry looked down.

"Henry, don't be angry, Jay would've hurt you." He spoke.

"No. You're wrong. Jay wouldn't hurt me, you already did." Henry argued before walking out. Caitlin stood up and looked at Barry. Barry was frowning at the ground. Caitlin walked to him.

"He needs time. I'll talk to him." She said before holding his hand. Barry nodded and looked into her eyes. Caitlin looked down starting to lose her balance.

"Cait?" Barry called out while steadying her. Caitlin's vision got intensely blurry. She saw multiple of Barry. Barry picked her up and set her slowly down on the medical bed.

"You need to sleep." He said in worry. Caitlin blinked trying to stay awake.

"Barry..." She mumbled. Barry shook his head knowing she'd try to argue.

"I'll talk to Henry. You rest." He ordered while pulling the blanket over her gently.

"I'll get you some food and water." He added before walking to Felicity.

"Can you take care of her while I go get Henry?" He asked. Felicity nodded and walked to Caitlin. She gave her a glass of water.

"What are you hungry for? I can have it delivered." She asked. Caitlin took a sip of the water and shrugged. Felicity nodded.

"I'll pick." She spoke before walking away. Caitlin blinked and lied her head back. She closed her eyes and immediately fell asleep.

                                             •