Expand Your Mind

"Cait...I love you more than anybody. I've never ever loved anybody the way I love you. I can't just stop that. I wont. So I don't care if you think I belong with Patty. I don't care if we don't get together right now. We will. Call me soon."

Caitlin thought about that voicemail he sent her years ago. It was after she had left. She couldn't help but feel regret for not responding to it. She regrets never responding because now she'll never get the chance to.

She spent her entire night crying. She cried so much to a point where she couldn't control it and eventually she was dried out. She had to get back to Henry. She didn't know if she could believe Jay, but she was afraid to find out.

"Thank god Caitlin texted through Henry's phone. Now we can track where the text came from." Felicity said with a smile before typing away at the computer. Barry was pacing.

"Where's Henry?" Cisco called out. Barry looked at him.

"He's at school. Afterwords, he's going over to Rosie's. I talked with her mother. Obviously not about what's going on, but I said something important is going on and that I needed to take care of it so she agreed to help get Henry's mind off of it." He explained. Cisco nodded.

"Wh-" Felicity muttered. The two looked over at her. Cisco then walked over and looked at the computer screen.

"That's impossible." He spoke. Felicity shrugged her shoulders with widened eyes. Barry squinted his eyes.

"What?" He mumbled before looking at the screen.

"It says she's here, in the pipeline." Felicity answered. Barry parted his lips and ran right to it. He looked around the entire pipeline but found nothing. Nothing but the few metas they already caught.

"If it says she's here, why can't I see her, Jay, or Henry's phone?!" Barry shouted after zooming back in the cortex. Felicity sighed. Cisco sat back in his chair.

     "It doesn't make sense. How could we have gotten her text but it tracked it to here?" He asked himself. Felicity sat up.

     "I don't know, but I'm sure we will find out soon. For now, we search." She answered before beginning to research again. Cisco sighed. Barry had his hands at his hips and nodded.

"I need to see her. Cisco not too long ago I almost lost her. I did lose her, she died in my arms...and then she came back. Only for us to fight and potentially break up. Now I don't even know how to get her back to me this time. I have no idea where she is." He ranted with a frown. Cisco walked over to him.

     "I know, Barry. We will find her. She's strong. She won't go down easy and Jay won't kill her, he cares too much, I know it." He comforted. Barry sighed and nodded.

                                               •

Caitlin was still in the cell. She felt weak and tired. She lied her head back against the wall and closed her eyes. Jay walked in slowly and looked at her.

"I suppose you need rest." He spoke. Caitlin opened her eyes slightly and started to stand up. Jay fazed into the cell and took Caitlin out. He noticed her pale face and weak stance.

"You must drink water. You need food." He ordered while lying her down on the bed.

"No. I'm not hungry nor thirsty. I want to go home." Caitlin argued. Jay rolled his eyes.

"You are home." He spoke. Caitlin glared at him.

"I need to see my son." She muttered. Jay shook his head.