All Messed Up

Barry rolled his eyes.
"You're full of it." He spoke before shutting the door. Iris stopped the door from closing and opened it back up.
"I'm serious! Please come with me! You're the only one I trust to come with me!" She shouted in tears. Barry sighed and looked down.
"Okay, fine. I'll come with you." He muttered. Iris nodded.
"Let me grab my coat." He added, leaving the door open and heading upstairs. Caitlin then came out of the kitchen and saw Iris standing in the living room looking at the pictures on the dresser.
"So you're taking him to Patty's right?" She asked. Iris turned to Caitlin with a smirk as she wiped her tears.
"Yup, everything's covered." She answered with a short smile.
"Alright, don't let him be sad today's his day. That means don't let him see me just keep him out and let him have fun." Caitlin spoke. Iris nodded at Caitlin and then walked out of the house and waited at the porch. Barry then came down and went to the kitchen.
"I'll be back," Barry mumbled before kissing Caitlin and leaving. Caitlin took a deep breath and sat down.
"Let's find Patty." Barry said to Iris before walking to her car. Iris got in her car and drove off with Barry.
"Okay, so where to?" Barry asked.
"Well first, we can check Patty's house again. I looked there earlier but I couldn't get inside and I figured you probably knew where her hidden key is." Iris explained. Barry nodded.
"Makes sense." He replied. Iris nodded.
They finally arrived to Patty's house and Barry got out of the car. Iris followed him with a small smile and walked to the front door. Barry went and got the hidden key from under a garden gnome and unlocked the door. He opened it slowly and all of the lights were out. Iris then turned on the lights and a bunch of Barry's classmates and friends jumped out.
"Surprise!" Everyone yelled. Patty was holding a big sign and a card for Barry.
"Happy birthday Barry!" She said with a big smile. Barry laughed and looked at Iris.
"Wow I really fell for that!" He chuckled. Patty smiled and hugged Barry. Iris blushed and hugged Barry too. Barry was smiling and all of his friends started dancing to the loud music while drinking their beers. Oliver ran up to him and smiled.
"Hey! Where's Caitlin?" Barry questioned. Oliver took his smile away and started to walk Barry around.
"Barry, you're eighteen years old! Live a little. Forget about all the bad things that went down." He spoke. Barry glared at Oliver.
"Oliver, she's different-" Before Barry could finish Oliver cut him off.
"Barry, think about it. Ever since you've liked her and talked to her, your life has gone to shit. The crazy uncle, the tornado hitting the school. It's not just going to shit for you, but Caitlin too. She's gotten hurt too. She isn't good for you and you aren't good for her." He explained. Barry looked at Oliver and sighed.
"I-I guess you're right." He mumbled. Oliver nodded.
"You know, Iris has liked your for many years. I think you should stop dating Caitlin and give Iris a chance." He spoke. Barry looked down and then grabbed a drink.
"I don't know...I'll think about it." He responded.
Oliver nodded and walked off with a beer. Barry sat down to think and then chugged his beer.

Meanwhile, Caitlin left Barry's house and went out walking. She stopped at her favorite cafe and sat down.
'He's going to have fun. He should have fun.' She thought to herself. Caitlin then ordered a hot chocolate and looked out the window, thinking.

Barry was completely wasted at this point. Him and Oliver were dancing around and having a blast as was everyone else. Iris was sitting down watching everyone party, when Barry finally sat down and took a breath.
Meanwhile, Patty called Caitlin.
"Hey it's Patty, we ran out of ice can you stop and get more?" She asked. Caitlin nodded.
"Of course I can," She replied and hung up. Caitlin then left her house and went to get ice.
"Hey, how you holding up?" Iris asked. Barry looked at Iris and sighed.
"I'm drunk." He muttered. Iris nodded.
"Same." She replied. Iris looked at Barry. She then kissed him with her hands on his face. Barry tried to pull away but he literally couldn't he was being forced into this kiss. Iris was on top of him and he couldn't get away. Caitlin then entered the house with a bunch of ice and tried to look for Patty.
Iris was still forcing herself on Barry deepening the kiss. Barry wasn't kissing back but he still couldn't move away from her. His arms we pried down because of the way Iris was on him.
"I'll just put it in the coolers." She thought to herself. She then walked to the coolers and poured the ice in them. Patty was in the kitchen pouring herself a drink while talking to Oliver. Caitlin finished pouring the ice and turned around.
In front of her was Iris on top of Barry kissing him. Caitlin widened her eyes and felt tears starting to come. Patty walked out of the kitchen and saw Caitlin looking at Iris and Barry. She covered her mouth with her hand and ran to Caitlin.
"Hey hey, c'mon, let's go!" She spoke in comfort while taking Caitlin away from the room. Iris stopped kissing Barry and saw Patty take Caitlin away. She chuckled and Barry finally got a grip on Iris and pushed her off. He saw Patty quickly walking Caitlin out of the house.
"No!" He shouted while standing up. He then ran over and grabbed Caitlin's arm. Caitlin spun to him and forced her arm away.
"Cait, I swear it's not what it looks like!" He shouted. Caitlin looked down with tears in her eyes.
"I-I don't believe you." She spoke. Barry sighed.
"You have to! I swear I'd never want her." He exclaimed. Iris walked over and stood next to Barry.
"I made this whole party for just you and I didn't want to come because I wanted you to have a nice time alone with your classmates but this isn't what I meant! I guess I just didn't think that you would be sticking your tongue down her throat." Caitlin said with tears streaming down her face. Barry sighed and looked down.
"Do you have feelings for her, Barry?" She questioned.
"No! Never!" Barry shouted. Caitlin crossed her arms.
"Barr," she muttered.
Barry looked at Caitlin and didn't know what to say. Caitlin nodded slowly and walked out of the house. Barry was going to run after her, but he didn't. For some reason he didn't want to move or speak or even make a single emotion. Patty glared at Barry and ran after Caitlin. By the time she got outside, Caitlin had disappeared out of sight. Patty threw her hand to her head in stress and went back into the house. Everyone was still partying.
Iris looked up at Barry and smiled.
"I knew you had something for me." She smirked. Barry sighed and walked upstairs.
Caitlin got into her car and drove off in tears. She couldn't believe that she was right all along. She didn't want to see Barry ever again.
"I have to get out of this city." She told herself. To be continued. Sorry it took so long for me to post again, I am having some medical problems but I am getting better so I'll just to post more often :)