Put A Stop To Him

"Henry!" Rosie called out from her cubby. Henry looked over while taking his backpack off. Rosie ran over and hugged him.

     "I heard about your mom, I'm so sorry!" She said in comfort. Henry furrowed his eyebrows.

     "What do you mean?" He asked confused. Rosie blinked.

     "Felicity texted my mom and said that your mom lost her baby." She spoke starting to get confused. Henry stared at her.

     "Why am I getting the feeling that you have no idea what I'm talking about?" Rosie asked while crossing her arms. Henry then started to believe her. He revealed a frown.

     "Why didn't they tell me?" He muttered. Rosie put her hand on his arm in comfort.

     "Well this just happened, I guess they didn't want you to worry. Plus Felicity also said she just got out of surgery." She explained. Henry looked at her and nodded.

     "I need to see my mom." He spoke while putting his backpack back on. Rosie furrowed her eyebrows and watched him.

     "You're skipping?" She asked in shock while uncrossing her arms. Henry nodded. Rosie then put her backpack on.

     "What are you doing?" Henry asked with a concerned tone. Rosie took his hand and started walking.

     "Coming with you." She answered. Henry slightly smiled as they ran off. The teacher watched them and ran after them.

     "Hey! Rosie and Henry, get back here!" She shouted. They ignored her and continued running. The teacher then went to her phone and dialed the office.

                                               •
     "Can I get you anything else?" Felicity asked while helping Caitlin lie on the couch. Caitlin rested her head back and shook her head.

     "No, but can you please tell Barry to press pause on the plan?" She asked. Felicity sighed but Barry walked in. Caitlin looked over at him as Felicity awkwardly walked to the kitchen.

     "We can't press pause. We have to act. Now." Barry spoke while sitting next to her. Caitlin sighed.

     "Yeah, but he'll check on me sooner or later, and if he finds out that I told you, he'll kill you, Henry, me and the-..." She said before stopping and closing her eyes. She took a deep breath. Barry looked down and held her hand.

     "He won't kill us. Cisco and Oliver are planning. They called Scott for some more help. Everyone's there. Even Patty. Felicity is going to stay here with you to make sure you don't try to leave." He comforted before kissing her hand. Caitlin sighed and sat up. She kissed him while placing her hand on his cheek. Barry kissed back. Caitlin then looked into his eyes.

     "If you die, I'll kill you." She spoke with sass. Barry chuckled and kissed her forehead. He then stood up.

     "Henry is at school, and I will be at S.T.A.R. Labs. If you need anything, tell Felicity unless it's an emergency. In that case, call me." He spoke while walking towards the door. Caitlin sighed.

     "What are you going to do first?" She asked with curiosity.

     "Get my speed back." Barry said before leaving. Caitlin stood up with widened eyes.

     "What? Barry!" She shouted, but he had already driven off. Felicity walked over to her and helped her lie back down.

     "Relax. They have this under control. I'll get you some fruit. You pick a movie." She spoke calmly before walking back into the kitchen. Caitlin blinked and got the remote in frustration. She wanted to help with the plan.