Bring Me Back

Earth Two

     "Hello?!" Barry shouted from inside a cell. He pounded on the glass.

     "Anybody here?" He said louder. His voice was basically lost from how much he's been shouting for someone.

     "Shut up." A voice called out. Barry took a deep breath.

     "Reveal yourself." He demanded. The voice chuckled.

     "No." He responded while crossing his arms. Barry punched the glass again.

     "Coward." He muttered. The voice got anger and he revealed himself.

     "Who the hell are you?" Barry questioned. The man tilted his head with a smirk.

     "My name is Eobard Thawne, and I am your worst nightmare." He answered while crossing his arms. Barry backed up slightly.

                               A week earlier

      "Okay, Barry if you can go fast enough, you will be able to run up the wall...I think." Cisco said scratching his head. Barry stared at him.

     "You think? What happens if I can't?" He questioned. Cisco shrugged.

     "Drop to your death?" He answered. Oliver put his hand to his forehead irritated. Barry looked at Cisco.

     "Can't we just use your device there and breach our way through?" He questioned. Cisco shook his head.

     "No, Felicity and I didn't go that far with the tech. We are trying our best you're lucky we even got here." He answered crossing his arms. Barry glared at him.

     "Fine. I'll try to speed there." He spoke. Oliver sighed. Barry then sped off. He went far away from the cliff, that way he can run towards it and hopefully go right up. Good thing he had his suit on.

     Barry was far away. He looked at the cliff and took a deep breath.

"Okay, Cait, I'm coming." He mumbled to himself. He was about to speed off, but someone stood in his way.

"Wh-" He murmured confused. The man smirked.

     "Hello Barry." He spoke. Barry furrowed his eyebrows.

     "Who are you?" He questioned while backing up slightly. The man chuckled.

     "You made a big mistake coming here." He answered before knocking him out. Barry then fell to the ground unconscious. The man looked down at him and sighed. He then sped off with him.

     "You're the guy that knocked me out, but why?!" Barry demanded. Eobard evilly chuckled.

     "Well, we should keep this plain and simple. I hate you." He spoke. Barry tilted his head confused.

     "That's complete and utter bullshit, I've never met you." He replied. Eobard rolled his eyes and held his hands behind his back.

     "I know. We haven't met, yet." He said annoyed. Barry furrowed his eyebrows.

     "You mean..." He murmured. Eobard nodded.

     "I'm from the future." He answered. Barry widened his eyes slightly.

     "No...No c'mon! Nothing is sacred! I don't even know who you are, I promise I'll leave you alone whenever I meet you in the future!" He hollered. Eobard rolled his eyes.

     "Nonsense. You won't remember if I leave. I am going to kill you, however. That way, you won't ruin my life later!" He said getting excited. Barry crossed his arms.

     "What about Caitlin?! Where is she?!" He hissed. Eobard smiled.

     "Dead." He answered. Barry shook his head.

     "I don't believe you." He shouted while hitting the glass.

     "Okay, I guess I'll have to show you." Eobard insisted. Barry blinked. He wasn't sure if he believe the guy or not.

     Eobard then sped off. Barry put his hands to the glass in fear. He started to believe him.

     "No!" He shouted while trying to break the glass. Eobard then came back with an unconscious Caitlin. She was pale and bleeding from her mouth. Barry widened his eyes and started to tear up.

     "Cait..." He whispered. Eobard smirked and dropped Caitlin. Barry fell to the ground in sadness while looking at her. Tears were streaming down his face.

     "Now, where were we?" Eobard spoke. Barry glared at him in anger.

     "I will end you." He threatened. Eobard then went to the glass angry.

     "No, you won't! I'm ending you!" He screamed in frustration. Barry stood up.

     "My son. What did you do to my son?" He asked. Eobard smiled.

     "Well, see that's where this gets interesting! I had your doppelgänger go to your Earth and pretend to be you! Which is perfect actually, because if he acts like an asshole, they will think it's you! Hopefully you broke Caitlin's heart by now." He explained. Barry shook his head.

     "No, I would never do that." He argued. Eobard stares at him.

     "I mean your doppelgänger. Stupidity is a sickness, get well soon." He replied with an attitude. Barry forced a laugh and looked away.

    "What's so funny, Allen?" Eobard questioned. Barry continued to laugh and looked at him.

     "Stupidity is a sickness? Well you must be suffering too. You just proved that Caitlin isn't dead. This must be her doppelgänger. Caitlin's a part of your plan, isn't she?" He responded while beginning to pace with a smirk planted on his face. Eobards smile faded.

     "No...You're wrong!" He hissed. Barry rolled his eyes.

     "Shut up." He ordered. Eobard blinked and looked around.

     "Give me your speed, or I WILL kill Henry. I wont hesitate. He isn't a part of my plan anyways." He threatened. Barry took a deep breath.

     "What's your plan?" He asked. Eobard rolled his eyes and sighed.

     "Perhaps, I can tell you." He admitted. Barry nodded.

     "You are a big threat to me in the future. I intend on taking your speed away from you. That way, you won't be a threat to me later. Barry, if you give me your speed, I wont hurt anyone important in your life." Eobard explained. Barry looked at him. Eobard was serious.

     "Fine. Take my speed. As long as I can live happily with my family and friends, you can have my speed." Barry spoke. Eobard smiled.

     "That's the spirit!" He cheered. Barry looked down.

     "I'll call Ramon." Eobard added. Barry furrowed his eyebrows. Eobard looked at him.

     "The doppelgänger." He muttered. Barry took a deep breath. Eobard then sped off.

     "I'm coming home, Cait." Barry mumbled to himself with a small smile.

To be continued.