Not So Different

"I'm pregnant." Caitlin mumbled. Eobard stared at her. He then took his hand away and backed up. He began pacing in complete and utter confusion.

     "No you're not. That's not part of the plan." He argued. Caitlin caught her breath and sighed.

     "Yeah well, plans don't always work out they way you wished them to." She spoke in a calm voice. Eobard shook his head.

     "No, you weren't pregnant last time! No! I forgot..." He said while putting his hands to his head.  Caitlin tilted her head.

     "What?" She questioned while walking up to him. Eobard looked at her.

     "Every time someone travels back in time or to the future, something changes." He explained fast while continuing to pace. Caitlin raised her eyebrows and walked away.

     "Well, can you take me home? I'm tired." She asked. Eobard glared at her.

     "No. Not unless you promise me that you won't tell anyone about this. Me being here. If you do, I'll kill your son. I'll kill Barry. I'll kill you and your baby." He threatened. Caitlin gulped and nodded.

     "Okay, I wont say a word." She insisted. Eobard then picked her up and sped her home.

     "I'm sticking around, but don't look for me." He spoke. Caitlin nodded and walked to her bedroom. Eobard looked at her. She intrigued him. She was so calm. She didn't seem bothered at all. She was scared that he might kill her family, but as long as she keeps her word, Eobard won't touch them. Caitlin then walked back in. Eobard looked at her confused.

     "Here, this is the pregnancy test, incase you didn't believe me." She spoke while showing it to him. Eobard looked at it and then at her.

     "You ever going to tell anyone? When did you even find out?" He asked. Caitlin sighed and put it in her back pocket.

     "The day before the real Barry got back. I'll tell him, but not right now. I don't want him to think that I made this up to win him back." She answered. Eobard nodded.

     "Hey, where is the fake Barry?" Caitlin added. Eobard looked at her.

     "Oh, I killed him. I told him he'd be free but, eh." He answered like nothing. Caitlin tutted before sitting on the couch. Eobard sighed.

     "Alright, well I gotta head out. I'll leave you guys alone as long as you keep your word." He said getting serious again. He turned to Caitlin and she was asleep. He stared at her calm body. He sighed and put a blanket over her before speeding off.

                                              •

     Later that night, Barry walked in with Henry. He saw Caitlin sleeping on the couch and sighed. Henry looked at him.

     "Goodnight dad." He spoke while hugging him. Barry hugged back and Henry went to his room. He lied on his bed and fell asleep right away.

     Barry looked at Caitlin and picked her up slowly. He didn't want to wake her, but he also didn't want her to be uncomfortable. The blanket fell off of her, but she was still deep in her sleep. Barry slightly widened his eyes, but calmly continued to walk to her bedroom. Caitlin rested her head on his chest and was already more comfortable. Barry smiled slightly. He was mad at her still, but he felt that maybe he was being too hard on her.

     "Maybe she had a feeling that it wasn't me, but she was afraid to admit it because she thought that things had just gotten normal again..." He thought to himself while slowly setting her down on her bed. A light noise sounded. Barry furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the pregnancy test that was sitting on the floor. He put the covers over Caitlin and bent down to it.