Friendships and Explanations

"Barry, stop! It's just a text!" Caitlin called out while grabbing his arm. Barry looked at Caitlin with an angry glare.

     "No, it's not just that, Caitlin! He won't leave me the fuck alone and he keeps flirting with you. He's taunting me!" He shouted at her. Caitlin felt her eyes get slightly shiny.

     "Barry, you're drunk. Please...don't do something that you'll regret." She calmly spoke. Barry looked down at her and then left the room. He was angry, he didn't listen to Caitlin.

     "Hey Oliver." Barry called out. Caitlin opened the door and watched Barry.

     "What?" Oliver muttered while turning to him. Barry then walked up angry to Oliver and punched him in the face.

     "Fuck you." He said in anger before walking away. Oliver gave a smolder and ran after Barry. He then took him to the ground and the two started fighting. Everyone was either cheering or trying to stop them. Several people were filming. Caitlin let a tear fall and closed the door. Felicity looked at Oliver and ran over.

     "Stop!" She shouted while standing in between the two. Barry looked at Oliver and stopped himself from throwing the next punch. Oliver looked down at Felicity and sighed. Felicity let a tear fall and looked at a Barry.

     "She left." She spoke before taking Oliver to another room. Barry looked down and walked away. Patty went to him to help him relax.

     "Drink this." She said while handing him a glass of water. Barry drank it and kept looking down.

     "I fucked up, Patty." He said in disgust with himself.

     "Well, everyone fucks up, Barry. You have an excuse though, you're drunk." She comforted while holding his hand.

     Barry sighed and looked at her finally. Patty gave a slight smile.

     "Look, you're my best friend. I'll take you to my house so you can rest. Come back at around noon tomorrow and your house will be taken care of, okay?" She comforted before standing up. Barry nodded.

     "You don't have to do this." He said feeling bad. Patty chuckled and hugged him.

     "It's the least I can do. You need rest." She spoke before walking Barry to her car.

                                            •
     Caitlin sat on her bed letting tears involuntarily slide down her cheeks. She stared at her ceiling as she lied down on her bed.

     'He is drunk. Tomorrow he'll feel terrible about it and then I'm going to feel guilty. It's not his fault, it's mine. I shouldn't have gone to that stupid party. I told him to have fun and when he texted I still came. I'm so stupid.' She thought to herself.

     Caitlin was seconds away from falling asleep when her phone went off, alarming her awake. Someone was calling. She picked up immediately.

     "Hello?" She greeted slightly confused as she didn't recognize the number.

     "Caitlin Snow? Hi this is detective Lee Bennet down at Central City Police Department. I am calling about your Uncle, Ken Rogers. We have a few questions about the incident and would love it if you'd come down to tell your side of the story." The woman spoke. Caitlin started in the distance and cleared her throat.

     "Of course, I'll come down now." She muttered before hanging up.

     She then hurried out of her house and into her car. She can finally got to tell her story. She could reveal all that he's done to her. She let a smile of relief out. She was about to pull out of the driveway when someone went up to her window.