Welcome To Earth Two

"So, you saw Caitlin?" Felicity asked. Cisco nodded.

"Yes, I did. She was scared. She was alive, but scared. She had a nightmare and then Jay came in. He was wearing a black suit and kissed her head, but she pulled away. I looked at the area, I couldn't recognize it. I think Ralph was right, there is a another Earth. I would've been able to recognize the area." He explained. Barry sighed in relief.

"Thank god she's alive. Look, we need to figure out how to get through this portal." He spoke. Felicity nodded.

"Okay, Cisco and I can make something, we'll try, but Cisco...How did you see her?" She said. Cisco shrugged.

"All I did was pick up a photo of me and her and boom, I saw her. Like a got a vision." He responded. Ralph slightly smiled.

"It must be your power." He muttered. Cisco looked at him and smiled.

"Y-Yeah..." He mumbled before walking out with Felicity.

"We will put a stop down to Jay." Barry spoke while looking at Oliver.

"I like your confidence." Jay called from the back room as he walked in the cortex. Barry, Oliver, and Ralph turned to him with wide eyes. Barry clenched his jaw and sped to Jay, pushing him against the wall forcefully.

"Where is she?!" He shouted. Oliver and Ralph ran over quickly.

"Safe, with me." Jay hollered back. Barry punched him in the face. Jay laughed and zoomed away from him. He stood looking at the three of them.

"Even if you do find her, You'll never get her." He spoke. Barry was angry. His fist was clenched. Ralph has widened eyes and Oliver with glaring.

"She belongs to me now." Jay added. Barry got so angry that lightning formed in his eyes. Ralph gulped as Oliver stood in front of Barry.

"You need to calm down." He shouted. Barry shook his head and walked up to Jay.

     "Where is she?!" He demanded. This was the angriest he had ever been, and he's angry a lot.

     "Barry, if you kill him, we'll never get to Caitlin." Ralph shouted. Barry kept glaring at Jay.

     "Wrong, you'll never see her. Plus I'm killing you anyways." Jay spoke. Barry stared at Jay and punched him. Jay sped out of the way so Barry missed. Ralph looked at Oliver and sighed. Oliver crossed his arms. Jay smirked at Barry and sped off.

     "Fuck." Barry muttered under his breath. Ralph and Oliver stood emotionless. Barry sighed.

                                             •

     Caitlin was awake yet still tired. Every time she closed her eyes, she saw Jay killing Barry. She didn't see it happen, but she could imagine it and it was her worst nightmare. Jay walked in and looked at her.

     "I paid your friends a visit." He muttered. Caitlin sat up.

      "What, why?! What did you do?!" She exclaimed while getting off the bed. Jay walked to her.

     "I told them to stop looking for you. I guess killing Barry wasn't enough to persuade them to back off." He explained. Caitlin walked away from him.

     "Jay, please. I'm hurting. I'm weak and tired. I want to go home!" She said tearing up. Jay looked down.

     "No." He murmured. Caitlin let a tear fall.

     "There must be something else. It can't just be because you want me. What is it that you want?!" She shouted. Jay sighed.

     "Fine. I'll tell you. There's two options. The first, I take Barry's speed away and there will be nobody to protect the city and the people you love, or I have a child that will carry on my speed. If I do option two, you'd be the mother of my child." He answered. Caitlin furrowed her eyebrows and backed up.