Threatened and Questioned

Caitlin stormed to the bathroom and started to look at her bruised and throbbing eye in the mirror.
"That looks like it hurts." Caitlin heard someone speak as they walked out of the stall they were in. Caitlin then turned her head only to see Iris West standing there with her arms crossed. Caitlin then took a deep breath and looked back at herself in the mirror.
"It-It's not that bad," She hesitated. Iris chuckled in a fake and quiet tone.
"I saw you at that party the other night. I saw you talking to Barry." She said while walking closer to Caitlin.
"Yeah, so?" Caitlin said while turning to Iris.
"So, don't talk to him. He's mine."
"Actually, you're wrong, Iris. He's with Patty."
Iris crossed her arms and went up closer to Caitlin.
"Don't talk to Barry. You're a geek and a nerd and nobody in this school likes you. Not even him. He always ignores you, don't you get that?! So just stay away from him or I'll make you." She threatened. Caitlin then nodded and left the bathroom nervous. Barry saw her come out of the bathroom and then ditched his friends.
"Hey, I have an assignment coming up in History-" He began to say. Caitlin then sighed.
"Barry, just put the assignment in my locker alright? I'll do it later." She said before walking away. Barry watched her sadly walk away.
"I was gonna ask if she wanted to do it together..." He thought to himself before walking off. Caitlin was walking to her next class when she felt someone grab her arm.
"Caitlin, we must have a talk." The woman said. Caitlin then looked up and saw Mrs. Breaks; the guidance counselor. She then sighed and followed her into the guidance office.
"Have a seat, please." Mrs. Breaks insisted. Caitlin nodded and sat down slowly.
"Look, people are having concerns about your bruised eye and differed personality lately. I'm just making sure that everything is okay with you." Breaks asked. Caitlin sighed.
"I'm fine," She replied.
"Well, are you safe at home?" Mrs. Breaks questioned. Caitlin crossed her arms.
"Yes! Of course I am! I ran into a pole last night. My uncle would never physically abuse me!" She argued with a slight smile. Mrs. Breaks nodded.
"Well, good. If anything happens just please come to me. You may go." She said. Caitlin nodded and then left guilty.

********* After school*********

Caitlin left her last class still having the same upset look that she had all day. Barry had just finished with his locker and then he saw Caitlin. He then ran right over to her.
"Hey, um I didn't know you combination to your locker, so I just-" Before he could finish talking, Caitlin nodded.
"It's fine, where is it?" She asked. Barry sighed.
"In the tutor center. Look, I thought we could do it together. I realized that asking you to do my work was uncalled for." He explained. Caitlin sighed and looked up at him due to his tall structure.
"Look, It's fine. If you really want to do it together we can, but if this is about me having a black eye or Iris threatening me, then we can just forget the whole tutoring thing. I don't need people to feel sorry for me." She spoke while in tossing her arms. Barry nodded and then paused.
"Wait, what about Iris? Did you just say that she threatened you?" He demanded to know. Caitlin realized what she said and then started to bite her lip.
"No, it wasn't even a threat-" She tried to say but Barry stopped her. He gripped her arm and took her to the empty tutor center.
"Caitlin, what did she say to you?!" He questioned in a worried tone.
"She just said that I need to stay away from you, and if I don't, she'll make me." Caitlin mumbled after noticing Barry's worry. Barry then sighed and clenched his jaw.
"Listen to me, don't talk to her. Don't listen to her alright? If she says more stuff like that, just ignore her and come to me, alright?!" He ordered. Caitlin nodded slowly. She was confused as to why Barry said those words. Barry nodded.
"Good. Let's get started." He insisted while sitting down at the table. Caitlin the sat down also and began to help Barry with his assignment. TO BE CONTINUED 😘😘 HI! comment your thoughts on this episode and maybe some predictions? xx