A lot happens.

Caitlin widened her eyes and wiped her mouth. Barry looked at Patty and watched her walk away. He ran straight after her.
"Patty wait!" He yelled. Patty stopped walking and turned to Barry.
"It's okay, Barry. I knew that you were starting to like her." She mumbled. Barry sighed and scratched his head.
"Look, this is okay, now we are even." Patty argued. Barry tilted his head.
"What?" He asked softly. Patty crossed her arms.
"Well, I kinda kissed Mr. Jones...just now..." She murmured. Barry widened his eyes.
"Woah what?" He questioned. Patty chuckled and nodded.
"Yeah, I know it's bad, but don't worry. These last few weeks felt like we were just best friends anyways!" She said with a smile. Barry chuckled and hugged Patty.
"I'm gonna go across the street and take the city bus home. I need to think about what I just did..." Patty spoke while walking away. Barry nodded.
"Okay, be careful." He ordered. Patty nodded and walked off. Barry then ran back to Caitlin with a smile. Caitlin looked up into Barry's eyes smiling.
"Um, I should get home..." She spoke softly. Barry nodded and kissed Caitlin's head.
"I'll come by later," He insisted before walking away. Caitlin fell head over heels for Barry. She couldn't hold her feelings back anymore.

Later that day, Caitlin arrived home and she started completing her homework. She continued to think about her moment she had with Barry. She couldn't even focus completely because that moment was all that was on her mind.
"Are we a thing now? Was that kiss a mistake? Why would he want someone like me? Are we just friends?" Caitlin asked herself while tapping her fingers lightly on her table.
Her thinking was disturbed when she heard a loud knock on the door. Caitlin looked at the door with a flinch and stood up feeling some fear. She got goosebumps and began to shiver. She was afraid to see who was at the door.
Slowly, she turned the knob and opened the door. Her uncle had been standing there with his arms crossed. Caitlin backed away closing the door and she began to run upstairs. The uncle threw open the door and ran after Caitlin, grabbing her leg so she couldn't go up anymore stairs. The uncle then took Caitlin by her hips and threw her to the ground. Caitlin felt a sharp pain in her back and she struggled to breathe for a few seconds.
Once she finally caught her breath, the uncle went on top of her slamming her hands down so that she couldn't move.
"You selfish bitch. I have been hiding from the cops for days and days and they finally gave up! Now you get to feel my anger. I thought that you were dead, I thought I got rid of you, I guess I didn't. Did you honestly think that I was just going to vanish out of your life that easy?" He shouted at her face.
Caitlin was now shaking in fear and she felt tears in her eyes.
"Please let me go, I'm just an innocent teenager!" She exclaimed. The uncle laughed loudly and smirked.
"Where are you gonna go, huh? This is where you live. Under my roof." He argued while gliding his hand up her hip. Caitlin let a tear fall and she lost her thoughts. Her uncle was touching her in places that made her uncomfortable. Caitlin then kneed the uncle in his gut. The uncle fell to the side in pain as Caitlin jumped up and ran to her cell phone. She dialed '911' and ran out of the house.
"911, what's your emergency?" A lady spoke through the phone.
"Yes, hello! My name is Caitlin Snow," She began to speak, out of breath. "There's an intruder in my house please hurry before he gets out!" She panicked. Caitlin then gave the lady her address and hung up the phone. She ran and ran until she got to Barry's house. She knocked on the door fast and loudly.
Barry heard the knocks and got up from his couch in confusion. He hurried to the door and opened it quickly. Caitlin stood there in tears and she gripped on to Barry's arms in fear. Barry's eyes widened and he hugged Caitlin tightly in worry.
"Hey, hey what happened?!" He questioned. Caitlin continued to cry and she hugged Barry tight.
"M-my uncle came back and tried to touch me," She mumbled in tears. Barry's worry turned to anger and he stopped hugging her.
"He what?! Did he hurt you?!" He demanded while staring into her eyes. Caitlin let tears fall.
"No, I'm fine," She murmured while shaking. Barry sighed in anger and went to go out the door but Caitlin grabbed his arms in fear and tears.
"No, please don't leave me, please!" She panicked with a shaky voice. Barry pulled her in and hugged her tightly in comfort.
"It's okay, I'm here. I've got you." He said softly while hugging her. Caitlin nodded hugging him back.

The next day, school was canceled. Construction needed to fix the school and Barry was going to keep Caitlin home safe anyways. Barry came out of his room and stretched. He gave out a long yawn and then walked around to look for Caitlin.
"Cait?" He called out. There was no answer.
"Cait?" He called out more worried. Still, nothing.
"Cait?!" He called out for the third time in a loud yell.
Caitlin finally walked out of the kitchen and looked at Barry.
"Yeah?" She responded softly. Barry sighed in relief.
"Are you alright?" He asked gently. Caitlin nodded.
"Yeah, I was just making tea." She answered while walking over to Barry. Barry nodded and kissed her forehead.
"You can stay here as long as you want, my home is your home." He comforted. Caitlin smiled and hugged Barry.
"What about your parents?" She questioned softly.
"Well, my mother passed away when I was young and my father went to jail because they thought he committed the murder, when he didn't. I lived with Iris for a while because her father took me in, but as the years went on, Iris started getting too close and I moved out." Barry replied calmly. Caitlin widened her eyes.
"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know-" Before Caitlin could finish, Barry spoke.
"It's okay, don't worry about it." Caitlin nodded and looked down.
"What happened with your parents? I hate to ask, I'm just curious." Barry asked. Caitlin looked at Barry and sat down. Barry followed her and sat down holding her hands.
"My father ran out on me and my mother when I was four years old and then my mother died when I was ten, so I've been living with my abusive uncle since. He's only abusive because my aunt-his wife died." She responded with no emotion. Barry held her hands tighter and kissed them gently.
"I'm so sorry, you deserve better than that." He said with a soft smile. Caitlin smiled back and tucked her hair behind her ear. Barry then kissed Caitlin gently after staring deeply into her beautiful eyes. Caitlin kissed back and the two lied back on the couch and turned on the television.
Minutes went by and there was a loud knock on the door. Caitlin flinched in fear and Barry held her hand in comfort.
"It's okay, I'll get it you stay here." He insisted before letting go of Caitlin's hand and exiting the room. Barry then when to the door and opened it.
"Hey, Barry." Iris said standing there with puppy eyes. Barry rolled his eyes.
"What do you want now?" He questioned.
"I always want you, but right now, I need your help." Iris replied with her arms crossed. Barry sighed.
"With what, Iris." He demanded. Iris sighed.
"Patty has been taken." She answered with teary eyes. To be continued. Do you think Iris lied about Patty or not? Comment below your thoughts!