Chapter 13

This chapter may contain some Emilouis moments and, therefore, some feels. The author of this book is no way responsible for any secondary effects such as: cry, fangirl, hyperventilation or any kind of... okay... I'm done... just read and... yeah that's it...

It was 7pm when me and Louis had everything settled up in the hotel room, even though who sleeps in the bed is not yet decided, and I was dying hungry. Almost literally! So, me and Louis got out of the hotel to find a place to eat.

Louis said he had already been here once, so he knew the city a bit and, according to him, he knew the perfect place for us to eat. I, honestly, was a bit afraid, but he ended up taking me to a restaurant and I ate a delicious steak and fries.

After Louis taking me to see some places of the city, we came back to the hotel. When we got there, I went to get some underwear and my pajama so I could take a shower.

“You’re taking a shower?” Louis asked, he was seated in front of the small table of the bedroom, with his laptop in front of him, while he was looking over the screen.

“Yes.”

“You want some company?”

“What?” I asked shocked and he laughed.

I’m sure he has fun with this.

“To save water.”

“That was the worst excuse I have ever heard, Louis.”

I shook my head and went to the bathroom, locking the door before taking my clothes and making sure that he really couldn’t get in the bathroom before turning the hot water on and get in the shower.

As soon as the hot water touched my back, I sighed. So, I have to spend three days with Louis, assuming that this day doesn’t count as one, and I still have to stay in the same bedroom… John cannot know this in any way.

When I got out of the shower, I put the dirty clothes in the basket and unlocked the bathroom’s door, finding Louis still in front of the laptop. He look up and down at me, while biting his lip, which was making me nervous.

Does he really has to do that?

“Y-you can go now.” I said, cursing myself for choking.

“I’d rather go when you were there too, but its okay.” He answered, rising up and winking when he passed by me. “You sleep on the bed!” He shouted from the bathroom.

I sighed frustrated, since we got to the bedroom that I’ve been telling him that I sleep on the floor, whether he wanted it or not, but he told that, if I did that, he would take me and put me in the bed, so, I guess it’s not worth discuss with him.

I pulled the blankets back, laid down and covered right away, shivering because they were cold. I heard the water from the shower falling, which meant Louis was taking a shower, after that, I don’t remember anything else, because my eyes closed.

Louis’ POV

When I finished taking my shower, I dried and dressed my boxers, getting my clothes in the basket getting back to the bedroom. I smiled when I looked at the bed, seeing Emily laid down and sleeping.

I felt the urge to lay next to her, hug her and sleep with her, holding her tight, but, instead, I laid on the bed she had improvised right next to her with the blankets the maid had brought.

I sighed. What am I going to do to get her back? She’s with john, she believes that he’s the one she loves and always loved and, now… they’re getting married. I thought about quitting a bunch of times, that’s why I haven’t told her our past… and what if she doesn’t remember because she doesn’t want to, and what if she doesn’t like our past?