Chapter 30

wow 30 chapters are a lot of chapters hahahahaha I know I said this on Dark too so... lmao haha

I hope you like it! ^^

.

.

.

I woke up with the sound of machines and a typical strong smell of the hospitals. My eyes wandered the way too white bedroom, stopping only when they found his head laid on my bed, right next to me, his brown hair covering his face.

I sighed.

How I am here at the hospital and what the hell is he doing here?

“Louis.” I called, shaking him softly, but he didn’t even moved, he was probably tired, after all it was almost night. “Lou…” I called again and moved the hair on his face away. “Louis wake up…” I shook him once again and he rose his head, rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

“Oh. You’re awake.”

“Yes…”

“I better go call the doctor.” He said a bit uncomfortable, getting up from his chair right away.

I saw him disappear through the door to show up with a doctor behind him seconds later. The doctor approached the edge of the bed and took a paper that was hanging there, watching everything carefully, checked another few papers he brought with him and smiled at me in a weird way.

“Miss Emily you should know that, at this time with the pregnancy, you need to have a healthy alimentation. Tell me something: did you take your breakfast?”

“Pregnancy!?” Me and Louis asked at the same time, both shocked about what the doctor just said.

“Yes.”

“Oh my God.”

“Like… as in… with a baby?”

“Yes, Miss Fray is pregnant, but… you didn’t know about it?”

“No!”

“Well, it’s a bit normal if you don’t pay a lot of attention to your menstruation, which happens if you’re busy or distracted.”

“Oh my God, of course…” I said. How didn’t I notice it? “But how?”

“Well, it all starts with-“

“Ah, gees! That’s not what she meant!” Louis cut the doctor that was going to start talking about the art of reproduction. Oh God. How odd.

“Well, I think my work here is done. I just recommend you to go to your doctor so he can prescribe you some hormonalvitamins and, of course, have a healthy lifestyle and alimentation so your baby can come out healthy, right?”

“Huh… yes…”

Did he really had to say “come out”? Was that really needed?

The doctor left the bedroom where I was after tapping Louis on the shoulder like if he was congratulating him, leaving only both of us alone. The silence settled down, while I thought about what the doctor said.

In what world I find out I’m pregnant after a discussion with the father of my child?

Oh my God, it’s so weird to say this!

I am pregnant.

Yes.

Louis is the father.

Of course he’s the father, who else would be?