Chapter 14

“Louis? Oh my God! Are you really here?” I heard an irritatingly loud voice next to me and, the following second, there was a girl the double of my size, clung to Louis’ neck.

“Mary…”

I watched her. She was dressed in just a baby pink dressing gown and she had a 5cm high heels which made her stay at Louis’ face level, besides 97,6% of her body was clung to Louis’ body, which was annoying me.

“I’m going to… interview some people.” I said annoyed, emphasizing the word interview, since that was the goal of our trip.

“Emily… wait…” Louis said, but I ignored him.

I got away from him and started looking for other models, or even the stylist so I could interview him, till I found a man of small frame that was walking backwards and forwards while talking… I mean, shouting to someone on the phone. I decided to wait and try my hand.

He was a bit weird, with a way too shiny black blueish suit and with his blue hair tied up. He turned off his phone, put it in his pants pocket and looked at me, smiling immediately.

“Are you the model who wanted to talk to me?”

“Huh… no, I’m the journalist… who also wants to talk to you.” I said and he laughed.

“I will answer your questions if you can keep up with me, while I’m doing my work.”

“Challenge accepted.”

“So then… follow me.” He said and started walking really fast, being that I almost had to run to keep up with him.

“Sir, you’re going to be the first stylist of the fashion show, do you feel nervous?”

“My darling, don’t treat me like that! Makes me feel old.” He said shaking his head to move some strands of his extravagant hair away, which made me giggle. “No, I’m not nervous at all. I would be if I had a collection like the other stylists, but I’m pretty confident that I’m going to be a success. Underline the word success and draw some stars around it.” He said while I was writing everything he said and draw the starts around the word success. “Very well!”

“In what did you inspired to create this collection?”

“In the world’s nature… but ornate with glitter, gemstones, crystal… everything that shines is beautiful, my darling.

“It might not shine on the inside.” I said to myself.

“That doesn’t matter. Secondary details.” He whispered and winked at me.

Louis’ POV

“So you came to work?” Mary asked.

“Yes.”

“Hmm… I can imagine you as a very sexy journalist…” She commented biting her lip and I rolled my eyes. “You don’t want interview me?”

“No.”

“Don’t be mean, Tommo.”

“Don’t call me that.”

“You used to like when I moaned… Tommo…” She imitated a moan and I took a deep breath.

“I have to get working.”

“You’re already working. You can interview me and still take some extra material.” She said getting closer to me and kissing my neck.

“Mary, get lost.”