"Home"

___+Mackenzie+___

I guess as I was packing up I realized what being adopted meant. It meant having to adapt to a whole new life style, new people, homes everything. It meant I had to leave my room, my bathroom, Mr. Joey. Everything I've known for ten years of my life.

I could feel tears prick my eyes as stood at my doorway looking at my old room. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Michael smiling sadly at me. I smiled back at him.

"I'm ready." I said with a smile. Usually I would be leaving tomorrow but the guys wanted to take me home tonight.

He nodded and took my two suitcases full of clothes and shoes. I grabbed my Adidas shoes and slipped them on. I grabbed my phone and followed Michael out downstairs where the other girls were smiling sadly at me.

"Michael, can I say goodbye?" I asked him, he nodded and went and stood next to the other three who were signing papers.

I walked over to Rebecca, "Bye, Kenzie. We finally got adopted." She laughed sadly. I smiled and laughed slight hugging her. No matter what. These girls were amazing and I loved them. I exchanged numbers with Rebecca since she was getting adopted tomorrow.

I went down the line hugging and exchanging numbers with the girls when I got to Courtney. "You better call me." She smirked as I handed her my phone so she could put her number in.

I laughed, "No promises." I winked as she handed me my phone back. She laughed too and pulled me into a hug. "Bye, I'll text you." I said into her ear. "Also, thank you. So much."

"Bye, Kenz."

I smiled and walked over to the four boys who smiled widely.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

___

An hour later we were in a expensive looking neighborhood, I smiled in awe as we pulled up to a large house that had a gate around it. It was all dark around the house but it seemed to glow. I could see a glimpse of a pool and large yard beside the house. This place was amazing.

I smiled at it watching as Michael and Calum both got out of the car so I could because I was in the middle of them both. Luke and Ashton grabbed my bags while Calum and Michael grabbed my hands and began running towards the house. Calum unlocked it and the door opened, the sight making my eyes almost pop out of the sockets.

Immediately you saw the living room to the left, it had a large square of couches the front part open so you could walk in an out without having to walk over couches, there was a huge flatscreen TV a circle coffee table in the middle of the couches, off to the side was a table with chairs around it.

To the right was the kitchen, it was pretty cook kitchen with an island and bar seats along it. It was packed with food and drinks from what I could see. Down the middle of the two rooms was a hallway with a door that said "BATHROOM" on it making me giggle. Then in the back was the backyard door where you could see the pool.

"Like it?" Calum asked and i nodded quickly. it was amazing. "Lets see your room then." He smirked. They both grabbed my hands again and drug me upstairs showing me their messy rooms and then Michael rested his hand on my door.

"This is your room." He smirked and opened it.

Immediately my jaw dropped as I took in what the room looked like. There was a bathroom and then a walk in closet next to it, next to that was a nightstand and a queen sized bed, above the bed was a cool thing where I could put pictures and stuff. Next to the bed was a balcony door and then a desk with a apple computer and a macbook pro and iphone seven plus. I already had a seven plus but I have a backup now. I grinned at the room taking it in several times before Luke and Ashton walked into the room setting my bags down near the walk in closet.