"Yelling"

___-Mackenzie-___

"You COULD HAVE FUCKING CALLED" 

"WE THOUGH'T YOU WERE HURT"

"WHAT THE HELL WHAT WERE YOU DOING YOU COULDN'T ANSWER US" 

Those were only some of the angered screaming I could make out, the others were just random things that sound like "Fuck- where- dead- we called- why did- where's!" it was just gibberish between the three screaming over eachother. 

"OH my GOD, why don't you all take fucking TURNS screaming at me! I don't know what you're all screaming!" I yelled finally, they all shut up and exchanged looks.

"Where the hell have you been!?" Ashton angrily demanded, fuck I should have made an excuse up on the way over here.

"I uh fell asleep at my friends house." I sighed, I didn't totally lie, I mean I passed out from being too drunk and high, but at 7 when they were texting me I was at the top of the high.

"Oh please! You were asleep at 730!?" Calum snarled and rolled his eyes, I took a breath and shrugged. "You can't just disappear all day! We barely see you!" 

I scoffed, "So!? I'm barely around because you-" I pointed at Luke, "are always with Arzaylea constantly and I don't want to be around you two all lovey dovey!" I screamed, "And you two are always here all day doing the same fucking thing! Playing video games and then at night you're out fucking married women!" I finished. 

"Yeah but you started disappearing a long time ago! Even before we introduced you to Arzaylea!" Luke defended, "You went out for hours coming home and barely talking to us! Oh and lets not forget about that time you came home high!" 

I scoffed and was about to speak, "You know where we go! Why don't you tell us where you go!" Calum angrily said crossing his hands over his chest.

I rolled my eyes, "NO! Thats my life! You don't need to know where I fucking go! I'm my own person!"

"We're your care takers! We need to know incase of emergency!" Luke yelled.

I groaned and angrily threw my head back, "No you DON'T! You don't need to know! And don't you FUCKING USE the 'Care taker' card! You guys are hardly taking care of me!" 

"We gave you a home away from that orphanage!"

"Yeah BUT I LIKED THAT ORPHANAGE! IT WAS MY HOME AND I LIKED IT HERE FOR THE FIRST FEW FUCKING MONTHS AND THEN YOU ALL TURNED TO DICKS!" I screamed at them. "I FEED MYSELF BREAKFAST AND DINNER AND OCCASIONALLY LUNCH! YOU GUYS DON'T EVER DO SHIT!" 

"PLEASE! YOU EAT THE FOOD WE BUY-!"

"NO! I KNOW YOU GUYS PAY PEOPLE TO GET GROCERY'S! YOU GUYS DON'T FUCKING GO OUT AND BUY SHIT ON YOUR OWN!"

"Yes we do!" Ashton defended, I rolled my eyes , "Besides we're adults!"

I laughed bitterly, "HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO CHANGE ANYTHING!?"

Luke groaned and shook his head pulling at his hair, "THE THING IS IS WE TRUSTED YOU TO BE RESPONSIBLE, THAT'S WHY WE GOT YOU THE CAR! WE TRUSTED YOU BUT YOU COME HOME TWO HOURS-ALMOST THREE HOURS LATE!?"

I was about to say something when the front door opened and Michael and Crystal entered, Michael had a worried face as if he heard the yelling.

He just shrugged and smiled, "Hey guys." The boys rolled their eyes and turned back to me.

"LUKE'S RIGHT! WE TRUSTED YOU BUT YOU CAME HOME WAY FUCKING LATE! AND IN CLOTHES WE DIDN'T EVEN BUY YOU!" Ashton yelled, I was about to respond when Michael cut in.