"Sneaking out"

___+Mackenzie+___

Harry :D :

HURRY THEY WANNA CHECK ON YOU

Harry :D :

I JUST PRETENDED TO FALL DOWN THE STAIRS YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES

Harry :D :

THEY'RE TENDING TO MY WOUNDS HURRY UP!!!!

It's been a week since I snuck out and I've been doing it every night to meet Corey since. The boys don't suspect anything. Niall and Harry stay over some nights it depends.

I put my phone away and took off running as fast as I could. I was about five minutes away and I don't know if I'm gonna make it.

I felt my phone buzz again so I took it out still running.

Niall :)))

RUNNN I'M TRYING TO COVER FOR YOU RUN

Niall :)))

I CANT HOLD OFF MUCH LONGER THE THING WITH HARRY ALREADY LOOKS SUSPICIOUS

"Fuck" I yelled as I sprinted as fast as I could one minute away. I jumped over the fence to get to the house and ran to the rope.

I grabbed hold of it and climbed my way up once i got to the balcony I threw my shirt off luckily I had a camisole under it and then took my bra off throwing it wherever like I usually did. I threw my pants off and jumped into my bed switching my side lamp off and pretending to be asleep and a minute later the four boys walked in Harry and Niall trailing behind.

"Why is her balcony open?" I hear Calum ask, "Huh, it is pretty hot in here." he said.

I could head Luke walking towards the balcony so I slowly 'woke' up squinting my eyes so it looked like I just woke up.

"What are you guys doing?" I yawned and they all smiled.

"Did we wake you up?" Calum asked with a smile.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "No, the cat did." I sarcastically responded making them snicker. I watched Harry and Niall slip away while the boys all walked over to my bed.

"Go to bed." Luke said giving me a hug, "Goodnight." he said walking out.

"Goodnight, love." Michael said hugging me.

"Night my child." Ashton giggled hugging me tightly and walking out.

"Night, Kenz." Calum said hugging me. I smiled and laid down switching to my side.

I closed my eyes feeling Calums lips on my temple before he walked out shutting the door.

In a matter of minutes I was asleep.

_-_-_-_

Around 8:20 I found myself walking downstairs quietly, apparently none of the boys heard me because I could hear them talking.

"Why did she have such a bad panic attack?" Michael asked with a sigh.

I could imagine Luke shrugging, "The doctor said it triggered memories too." He said.

"We should ask her." Ashton stated. They were talking about me, when I had that panic attack a week or so ago.

I heard someone sigh, "She'll tell us when she's ready" Calum butted in, "Someone go wake her up. Breakfast's ready and get the other two also please."

"Morning, Kenz. I heard Harry say behind me. I turned around and smiled.

"Morning, Harry. Is Niall awake?" I questioned and on cue Niall was trotting around the corner and to the stairs happily.

"We get fooooood." He sang making me giggle, we all walked downstairs where Luke was about to wake us up but smiled and turned around.

We all ate happily and laughed when someone texted me.

Corey ;) :

Come over bb ;)

I sighed, "When can we get my drivers license?" Harry shot me a warning glare making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Why do you need a car?" Calum asked, "We can take you, any one of us can." He stated.

Harry put his head down and sighed, "Yeah, if you wanna go somewhere just tell us." Michael said eyeing me. They all seemed to be suspicious

"I-I just want to be able to uh be independent." I lied, it was so I could easily get to Corey's house and go there without the boys knowing.

"Maybe next year." Luke shrugged, "Besides, we have our private driver if you really need." Calum groaned and Michael hit Luke upside the head, "But he tells us everywhere he takes anyone." Luke clarified making me sigh but nod.

We finished eating and Harry pulled me aside, "Don't mention anything that may make it seem like you're being secretive. They got really suspicious last night. They're gonna check on you every night to make sure your sleeping at and moment so lay off for awhile." He stated before walking off, I looked at Niall who smiled walking over, "We have to leave today so we can't cover for you." and then he walked off.

I groaned and plopped down on the couch turning on the TV to watch The Ring.