"Fun"

___+Mackenzie+___

The past three days have been un-eventful and boring. I've gone over to Corey's house only twice in these three days and right now I'm there too.

The first day after I got high we went bowling and it was really fun because they rented the place out so it was empty.

"When's your birthday, Kenzie?" Sophia asked. Sophia's great. She's so kind and looks out for me. Once she snorted my cocaine so it looked like I did.

"Tomorrow."

"You turn sixteen then?" Ron asked handing me another joint.

"Yup."

They all exchanged glances, I shrugged and ate the brownie.

I had fun with these guys, I didn't mind the drugs anymore just not cocaine, the boys have been texting me an hour before they want me home so I have time to sober up.

Today I didn't get a text. I assumed they forgot about me. I stayed there all night getting high with them. In the morning we all got in the truck and went to Walmart.

We ran around throwing bouncy balls at each other for hours.

At one point during tag I was pulled into an isle that was empty. I looked up seeing Corey smirking at me. His eyes flickering down to my lips.

My breathing hitched as he moved in closing the space between us. We were slow for a few seconds but slowly as his hands made their way to my lower back it was deepened. From watching movies all the time I knew to bring my hands up to his hair. So I did. I tugged at it as his tongue swiped my bottom lip. What does he want?

He did it again so I opened my mouth his tongue immediately searching my mouth. I decided to stick my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues fighted for dominance as suddenly I pulled away.

"Happy birthday." He smirked breathlessly. I looked at his lips they were all swollen. I smiled and ran off to find Sophia.

I finally found her looking at the phone cases. I ran up to her and squealed. "He kissed me!" I said, she turned around and grinned.

"How was it?" She asked. I smiled remembering it.

"I'm such a bad kisser." She smiled at my remark and dragged me to the bathroom.

She cleared her throat, "Wanna know how my best friend taught me to kiss?" She asked. I nodded my head and she grabbed my face pushing our lips together shocking me. She pulled away and shook her head, "Okay, slowly kiss back like this." She kissed my lips and I slowly kissed back. "When I slide my tongue against your bottom lip that means the guy wants an entrance." I nodded my head and we started kissing again, her lip swiped against my bottom lip so I opened up. She pulled away, "Don't be so eager, be a tease." She said and kissed me again.

I slowly kissed back her hands rested on my waste.

"Guys will put their hands there okay, you usually start with your hands around their necks." She said after pulling away, I nodded and we began again. Slowly she coached me and finally she said I got it right. "You're already pretty good at kissing." she said pulling away. "Every now and then I'm gonna kiss you okay? We're gonna see how you're doing."

I trusted her because she was a really good kisser from what I could tell. We walked out of the bathroom laughing and talking about random tings. We met up with the guys and walked back.

We watched several movies, I was pulled into Corey's lap halfway through Saw 1 and for the remainder of the movies I stayed there.

Around I think noon I fell asleep and an hour later I was woke up by Ron and Sophia, Corey wasn't around.

"Hey, Luke texted a few seconds ago." Ron said handing me my phone. Sophia was in his lap too. I thanked him and took it.

Luke:

You slept over at someone's house right? We had to do something.

I sighed

To: Luke

Yup, do you want me home now?

I stood up, "Alright, my brother wants me home, can anyone give me a ride?" Sophia nodded and sat up.

"I'll drive you." She stated grabbing her purse and keys. "I should probably go home.

My phone buzzed.

Luke:

Yes plz! We miss you ;))

I giggled and rolled my eyes following Sophia out to her car. We drove to my house and I got out smiling.

She looked around and suddenly waved me back in, I got back in and she pulled me by my shirt and kissed me. Ah a test. I slowly kissed back granting her request to enter my mouth when she pulled apart.

She smirked, "Good. Now go and if anyone inside saw tell them I'm a dude with long hair." She said putting manly glasses on.

I giggled and walked off.

"Bye!" She yelled in a manly voice. I laughed and flipped her off. I walked into the house, it was totally dark because it was around 8:30.

"Hello?" I called and flipped a light on, suddenly I saw balloons and ribbons everywhere.

"Surprise!" A bunch of people yelled jumping up.

I