"Corey"

___+Mackenzie+___

It felt different today, I got home and I asked to go out, and I was granted permission. They didn't ask who I was meeting or when I'd be back. Turns out Luke is bringing his girlfriend over and Michael is meeting his girlfriend. Calum and Ashton are at home and me? Well I'm at Corey's house.

I didn't knock on the door today I just walked in and was greeted by Corey's lips and Sophie's hug and Rons handshake we made together and I sat down. We smoked several joints and somehow I found myself telling Corey my brothers were protective.

"If you rebel enough they'll give up." He kept saying, he said it enough it seemed to convince me, "Just dress the way you want and don't take 'no' for an answer and they'll get tired and give up." He would continue to say.

"How do you want me to dress?" I asked knowing that he has a certain way he wants me to dress. He smirked and scooted closer and put his lips near my ear.

"Sexy." He says and pulls away, I giggle and grab his face pulling his lips to mine. Minutes later we'd found ourselves in a compromising position. We laid on the couch my back against it while he hovered above me his hands holding mine to the side of my head.

One of his hands made their way to my skirt. He pulled it up making me open my eyes widening them.

"Just relax." He'd smirk and I'd relax. His finger would run up my crotch making me shiver. I moved my unoccupied hand to his hair fisting it as his finger ran along my underwear.

His index finger somehow found it's way inside my underwear, hooking it around my panties he pushed it aside so I was visible. 'Good thing I shaved down there yesterday.' I found myself thinking even though I really wasn't. I didn't want him to do this but I didn't want to displease him either.

_-_-Somewhat Trigger Warning-_-_Sexual Part-_-_

His finger ran along me making me moan into his mouth. It felt good but I didn't want it to happen like this.

"C-Corey." I moaned out, he took it as if I wanted more but I didn't really. "S-" Before I could finished he stuck a finger inside me making me gasp and arch my back.

"Shhhh baby girl." He said into my ear disconnecting his lips from mine. I gulped and bit my lip as his finger started to move in and out giving me pleasure.

"C-Corey." I moaned out as he slipped two fingers in. "S-Stop, Corey." I moaned not meaning to.

He bit my ear seductively and smirked, "Be quiet baby." He said making a shiver that ran along my back. His lips connected with my neck and he moved his lips around before finding a spot that made me release a moan.

Suddenly someone was pushing Corey off me and grabbed me taking me to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" Sophia asked as I breathlessly stood there in shock. "I'm so sorry." She whispered pulling me into a hug.

I felt tears swell in my eyes and I hugged her back. "I-I'm gonna call someone to get me okay." I chocked. She smiled pulling back and nodded.

I took my phone out and texted Harry.

Me:

Can you please come get me at this address *** ****** ***

In a second he responded.

Harry :D :

Yeah, Everything okay?

Me:

Yeah, when will u be here?

Harry :D :

GPS says five minutes, do I need to hurry?

Me:

Uh no. It's fine just text me when you get here.

Harry :D :

kk see u soon.

I looked at Sophia who smiled, I smiled back and walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where Ron and Corey sat.

I nervously went and sat next to Corey who smiled and pulled me into his side. "You taste really good." He whispered into my ear making me shiver.

"T-Thanks." I said nervously, he laughed and then smirked over at Ron who rolled his eyes.

"Wanna continue what we started?" He asked, I knew he was probably going to anyway but I shook my head.

"Not today. I have to leave soon." I said my voice laced with nervousness. I heard him chuckle and push me back on the couch and go back to kissing my neck. I let a moan out as he moved onto another spot and then to the other side of my neck. "Corey" I moaned, "Stop. I have to leave." I said trying to push him off me.

"Not now baby." He groaned moving to my jawline.

I felt my phone buzz in my hand and I looked down to read it.

Harry :D :

Here

"Corey. Stop. My rides here." I said shoving him, he laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Bye baby." He said as I walked out the door in a rush.

I saw Harry's car and hurried over opening the passenger seat and jumping inside.

"Hey. You alright?" He asked looking at me. I gulped but nodded anyway but my eyes disobeyed me and let tears fill my eyes.

I could feel a lump grow in my throat as I tried to blink my tears away. Harry was driving away but when he noticed my tears he pulled over and unhooked his seat belt.

"Hey, hey it's okay." He said pulling me into a hug easily because I didn't have my seat belt on. "What's wrong?" He asked before taking a breath in, I could tell he smelt the smoke and the beer on my breath and clothes. "Why do you smell like beer and smoke?" He asked pulling away.

I gulped and looked away, "I'm sorry." He sighed and pulled me into a hug again, "I'm taking you to my house so you can shower." He said and changed directions.

He began driving to the house he had which was damn cool but I didn't care. I felt so violated remembering Corey's hands between my legs.

I followed Harry into his house visions of what Corey did flashing through my mind, the way I moaned even though I didn't want the attention at that moment.

"I'll get you some clothes go ahead and take a shower." He said snapping me out of my visions making me realize we were in his room where his bathroom is. "I'll call Luke or Calum and tell them I'm taking you to dinner with me, okay?" He asked.

I nodded my head and took the towel he handed me and walked into his bathroom. I stripped down and got into the shower washing myself the best I could.

I shut off the shower and stepped out seeing the mirror all fogged up. I grabbed the towel wrapping it around me and wiped the mirror down and looked at my reflection. I sighed and then walked out into Harry's room. On his bed was a note and a pair of boxers and a jumper.

Kenzie,

I have no girl clothes so I'm out buying you some clothes. For now put these on and relax. I'll be back soon.

-H ;)

I smiled and took the clothes walking back into the bathroom. I looked at my body, I had hickeys on my neck. I groaned and put on the boxers and large jumper.

I sat on his bed and turned the TV on to E News. It was the boys.

"Five Seconds of Summer is at it again! Ashton had an affair, Calum took home yet another groupie and the other two are tame. These boys just don't know how to settle down' a month and a half ago the boys were seen at the mall with a 15 year old shopping with her. What does she mean to them?"

I sighed and looked over seeing Harry in the doorway. He smiled sadly he walked over and handed me two bags. I could tell he was ignoring my hickeys.

"Go get dressed."