"No"

___+Mackenzie+___

Corey ;) :

Come over ;) wear something sexy too 

I sighed and stood up grabbing a black camisole and some short shorts. I walked into my bathroom and double dutch braided my hair and then changed into the clothes. 

It was two days since the thing with Harry. Luke's always gone and so is Michael. Calum and Ashton are usually downstairs gaming occasionally asking me to join them which I don't deny.

The past night I've spent with Corey, he hasn't tried anything like the other day and the boy's haven't seen my hickeys either. I looked in the mirror and sighed, I had large dark circled under my eyes and my face was breaking out from the joints. 

I just sighed and didn't put any makeup on. I grabbed my phone and earbuds and money and stumbled down the stairs. "I'm going out!" I shouted

"Okay!" One of the two yelled back, I sighed again, they didn't bother saying goodbye, hugging me.

It's been weird, it's like after the interview the boys' lovingness disappeared. Luke was out with his girlfriend, so was Mikey, Ash and Cal were drunk and having affairs which pissed me off. They stopped hugging me whenever I left. It was sad.

I plugged my earbuds in and started listening to music as I walked down to Corey's house. It only took me ten minutes to walk today instead of twelve. I walked in and plopped down next to Sophia.

"You look terrible." She stated, I shrugged and she sighed, "You got here right as I have to leave." She frowned.

I frowned too and wrapped my arms around her, "See you later. Text me." I said into her ear.

She nodded her head and stood up "Love you! Bye, girl!" She called out, "Bye Ron, bye Corey!" She said to them, they waved and Corey pulled me into his side.

I grabbed a joint from the table lighting it, we sat there smoking and eating pot brownies, laughing at the tv and each other. 

Around 9:00pm I got a text from Michael.

Mikey :P

Where r u :( I miss u I hvn't seen you in forever.

 I sighed and stood up, "Can I wash my clothes and take a shower? My brother wants me home and I can't get caught smoking." I asked.

Corey nodded and told me where his washer and dryer were and his shower. I nodded and went to the bathroom stripping down and then wrapping a towel around me. I walked out and put my clothes in the washer and then got into the shower.

I washed up and then got out and grabbed my phone.

Me: 

I'll be home in an hour.

Mikey :P :

Kk, see u soon

I took a blow drier from the cabinet and made sure my towel was secure as I blow dried my hair. Once it was completely dry I checked my clothes and shoved them into the dryer. It took twenty minutes to dry them so I just quickly changed and walked into the living room.

I did my handshake with Ron and then kissed Corey on the cheek, "See you guys whenever." I said and noticed the smell of smoke was gone and so was the joints week and cocaine. I sighed, their parents would be home soon. They got home a few days ago and as I was leaving they ran into me. 

Apparently their boys in their eyes were smart and kind so when they saw that I was wearing and my breakout and dark eyes they told their sons I wasn't allowed around anymore. Not gonna lie that hit me hard.