"Wow this chapter is long overdue"

YEEEET SOOOOO it's been six months since I've updated so SORRY,,,anywhore I figured in honor of Youngblood being released (Finally it's been three fking years) I should probably update this book. I realize how FUCKING horrible my writing skills were so don't judge me, thanks. 

Anyway I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing w this book so this chapter might be shit but who knows. 

Therefore, I will now begin the chapter that should've been written a few months ago ;) 

Oh also TRIGGER WARNING - MENTION OF RAPE -MENTION OF SUICIDE

______Mackenzie Hood______

My heart slammed against my ribs, my palms were sweaty and suddenly I felt like my knees were weak, arms heavy, moms spaghetti vomit on my sweater already. I took a shaky deep breath, hoping to calm the raging nerves inside my body, but it only failed.

"Are you okay, Miss. Hood?" The woman asked, her voice was stern yet comforting, her cherry red lipstick sent a wave of comfort down my spine. I weakly nodded, my dry mouth opened to speak, "Do you need some water?"

"Yes please." I squeaked out, she nodded, standing up and opening a small fridge parallel to the side of her desk. She grabbed a waterbottle, sitting back down and sliding it over to me. "Thank you." I muttered, bringing the bottle to my lips.

"Take your time, I want you to go over every detail you can recall, if it gets to be to much, you can stop and recollect, got it?" She asked, in a softer voice then before when she had basically ordered me to tell her every detail about the day I was raped which had sent me into a panic attack. 

Of course, I knew at some point I was going to have to recall the horrible experience but never did I think it would be this terrifying. It was a day I wished I could forget, something I wished would be wiped from my memory and never spoken of again. But much to my dissatisfaction, it was embedded in my memories, ready to jump out and remind me that it happened at any moment. 

 I placed the water bottle down, fiddling with my hands nervously, "I-I uh I went I break up with him because I realized what a bad influence he had on me and there was another girl there - he had cheated on me. Her and I yelled at him," I paused, taking yet another shaky breath in, "She left and I tried to leave after her but he stopped me." 

I felt my eyes well with tears, a large lump grow in my throat, so large I was afraid it may suffocate me. But at this point, I would rather it suffocate me rather then have to remember the horrifying night. 

Letting a small sigh escape my lips, I opened my mouth, readying myself to get into the details that haunted me when it was quite and I was alone, the details that made me sick to my stomach, hurl over the toilet only for nothing to come out of my lips. 

-

The woman stood, her notepad was full and the original color of her skin that she wore before the session was gone, a disgusted pale taking it's place. "Thank you, Miss. Hood. We'll be happy to take on your case and we'll keep in touch." she mumbled, pity filling her voice.

With a gulp, I stepped towards the door my shaky hand pulling it open, "Thank you, Mrs. Macy." I whispered, walking out of the office. I navigated my way to the bathroom and quickly rushed into it, rushing into one of the stalls.

I leaned over the toilet, hurling into it. The dry gag made my throat burn and my stomach feel as if it were being pulled out of place. I breathed heavily, gripping onto the side of the toilet - despite how disgusting it was - and dry hurled again. 

My eyes watered as I finally was done. I leaned back wiping my eyes and taking shaky breaths in. My lips quivered my my eyes were squeezed shut, all I wanted was to go home, go to sleep and hopefully, never wake up. 

Weakly, I pulled myself off the bathroom floor, slightly disgusted with myself but nonetheless, I stumbled over to the sinks, washing my hands. I didn't dare advert my eyes to the mirror, if I had, I was sure it would only worsen my already weak state of mind. 

I stumbled out of the bathroom, dragging myself to the waiting room where the four lads I'd grown to love, and hate sat. With my appearance, they all stood, silently and calmly walking over to me. 

"How are you feeling, love?" Michael whispered, his voice was so soft it calmed my nerves. I shrugged weakly, not having the energy to answer. 

"I wanna go home." 

Nobody said anything else, the boys just walked beside me, leading me to the Audi we had come here in. Pulling the passenger door open, Ashton helped me into the passenger seat which I mentally thanked him for since I'd have enough space to myself. 

Calum climbed into the drivers seat and the other three piled into the back. Nobody spoke the whole way home, everyone too scared that if they said the wrong thing I'd fall over the edge. 

But they didn't know I had already fallen over the edge, and at some point, I'd hit the ground with a splat.