What are you doing here

________Mackenzie Hood________

"Kezie! Come down here!" A voice called, I groaned and threw my laptop off my lap and onto my bed and slowly trudged downstairs. "Finally." Luke smirked, I pursed my lips at him and squinted my eyes.

"No, no, sir!" I began, "You idiots were out for hours last night! You don't say I get to take forever!" I defended, they all shut their mouths and stared at me, I rose an eyebrow and looked at each of them.

"Yeah, uh" Calum awkwardly coughed, "We need to talk to you."

I mentally groaned and sat on the couch, waiting for them to speak once more, "So, we know it's a sensitive topic bu-" They began, I tensed slightly knowing what they were speaking of but the sound of the doorbell cut them off.

I let out a breath I didn't know I had gathered as they all exchanged looks and walked over to the door, "What are you doing here, mum?" Calum questioned, my eyes widened and I mentally groaned, once more. 

"Well we wanted to visit!" Mrs. Hemmings voice trailed, "We also wanted to meet the new kiddo!" 

I furrowed my eyebrow, they already met me, why do they need to 'meet' me again? "Yeah! We came by yesterday but nobody was home." Mrs. Hood admit, I rose an eyebrow at her and she just winked. 

"Well, Kenzie was here." Ashton shrugged.

"Well she didn't open the door." Mrs. Clifford shrugged, "Anyway, we wanted to meet her."

I mentally thanked them for no ratting me out and smiled nicely, "Well, this is Kenzie." They all grinned widely and went in for a hug, shocking me.

"It's so nice to meet you!" Calum's mom giggled, I smiled awkwardly and quietly mumbled, 'you too.' and itched my arm. I bit the inside of my cheek.

"You're so pretty." Luke's mom squealed, I blushed again and mumbled a 'thanks' and continued to bite the inside of my cheek nervously. 

"Anyway, mom we've gotta talk to Kenzie, maybe we can meet up for dinner?" Calum asked, sending her mom a not so discreet eyebrow raise, I furrowed my eyebrows, nervous about what they were gonna talk to me about. 

"Alright, alright, we'll get out of your guys' hair. Text me the details." She chuckled, the moms hugged their sons and then took turns hugging me again and left. 

We walked back to the living room and sat back down, the boys taking nervous breaths. "Anyway, as we were saying, we know it's a sensitive topic but it needs to be discussed." Luke sighed, I bit the inside of my cheek hard, knowing what they were talking about.

"We've thought about it and we've decided that we're suing Cory." 

____________________

So I realize that I like never update because I've been writing another story that I kinda wanna publish bc it's finished and I have like no idea's for this book. 

I also want to thank you guys for the votes, I've noticed a ton of you guys have voted a lot and a few of you commented so thank you guys so so much for that support, also thank you guys SOOOO much for 1k - almost 2k reads!! It means so much!!!

If you guys have any feedback feel free to message me or leave it in the comments, the next episode might be out soon, I don't know, I need motivation and I've got none because school has completely drained all the life out of me. 

Anyway, just remember that you guys are loved and if you ever need to talk my messages are open and though I may not respond feel free to message me to rant. Have a good day - or night!!