The Blind Reunion

(Bunny POV)

I had woke up to feel something wraped around my arm,leg,and tail. I was scared because I didn't know where I was, so I panicked and ran. Without Springbonnie to guide me, it was pretty hard. I had ran myself into a corner and heard footsteps coming my way. I was scared and shaking. That's when I felt warm, loving arms wrap around me, like a child cuddling their pet. I let out a loud purr and heard the person holding me chuckle. He took me to a room with a lot of voices. He put me down and let me walk, well limp around.

Foxy: Hello lass. What be your name?

Springtrap: Her name is Bunny. That's her friend Springbonnie and daughter JJ.

Freddy: How do you know all that?

JJ: He is our friend.

Springbonnie: Yea.

Bunny: We saved him because he saved us.

PG: Well, it's been so long since I seen you two.

Mangle: What's going on in.... Bunny!

Bunny: Mangle!?

Mangle: I missed my little friend so much. Look at you, a cute little mother.

Bonnie: Mangle, don't touch her.

JJ: Why not? What's wrong with mommy?

Bonnie: She's wild and unpredictable.

Mangle: Bonnie, I know my little buddy well. She would never hurt anyone.

Bonnie: Look at her, all scard up from head to tail. Was she used for....

Springbonnie: SHUT UP YOU BUCK TOOTHED RABBIT!

Bunny: Springbonnie, calm down.

Springbonnie: Bunny, can I talk to you in private?

Bunny: Sure.

( In the Back Room)

Springbonnie: Why did he say that to you? Do you know him?

Bunny: He's my brother.