Hold On

(Minda POV)
I woke up to the sound of stuff breaking. I'm not the only one to hear it became everyone was awake. All the stuff on the wall had fell down, almost as if an earthquake had happened. It's 2:00 am, who would be up at this time.

Mari: "I'm sure everyone woke up to the stuff breaking, correct?"

All of us noded to his question.

Chica: "Maybe it was a earthquake."

Ballora: "We don't get them here. Maybe we should see if bunny had something to do with it."

When we walked in to main room, everything was a mess. Tables were flipped, hats in the wall, posters torn, even table covers were on the ceiling. Bunny was no where to be seen. We all started to call her to see if she was awake, but there was no answer. This sent all of us into a panic, JJ had started crying for her mom to come out but still no answer. We ran around the pizzarea and looked everywhere, but still nothing came up. Now Goldie was getting ticked of because she could be in danger, and we just let it happen.

JJ: "Guys look at the floor."

When we had looked down to see five long marks going from the backroom to the left hallway.

BB: "Should we check the cameras. They may show us where she is."

Goldie: "That's a good idea little buddy. Let's check it out"

*On the cameras*.
Bunny gets woken up by something. She stands a the backroom doorway
Bunny: "Is someone there? I know I heard something." Something dragged her to the left hallway, forcefully. The camera changed to the hallway where we see Bunny sitting down holding her foot. Tears were coming out of her eyes. She looked like she was scared out of her mind. Something had snuck up behind her and knocked her out. When it had carried her out we saw a little color on it. Light brown
*end of camera footage*

All of us had looked at each other with shock. Goldie had a grin with a knife in his hand.

Goldie: "Looks like we have a place to start looking. The other pizzarea. Anyone up for getting a little messy?"

All of us smiled at him while nodding our heads. Hold on Bunny. Help is on the way.

*sorry, published the wrong part*