Chapter 52

[Springbonnie POV]
I passed BB to puppet so he could take care of his arm. I knew the others were confused about all this, but I knew that we would have to come back soon. She knew what we had to do. I grabbed her and gave her a hug

"Listen guys, we're going to an old location out in the woods. It's where we stayed for years. All we have to do is get JJ and the other two back safely."

"We know the way, but it's not something to joke around in. It's easy to get lost or hurt out there. And I'm sure Wolfie has traps around the area."

All of them just noded.

[Bonnet POV]
"I'm bored."

Me, Bon, and JJ were sitting in a cage, with a wolf animatronic in front of us. JJ was tired from trying to escape to many times. I was siting down thinking. When are the others coming to get us. Being taken away from home, locked up, I don't get how anyone could live like this.

"Wolfie, let them go."

I look over and see Bunny and the others in the doorway. I was happy and sad at the same time. Bunny looked hurt, she was standing but leaning on Springbonnie to. Her balance was so off, but she was so determined to get to us.

"Why are you so focused on us? All we did was try to do be what you wanted. What do you want from us that's so important?"

"You really don't get it, do you? There was never any use for your friend there. It was always you I was after."

[Bunny POV]
I stood there confused. Why did he want me. He took all my hope away years ago, but he wanted me.

"But you were always concerned about them. You have a power that I need. You've had it since you were born, that's why your you. I've waited years for you to show it, but you never did. All because of them."

I saw baby be lifted up by wires. She was pulled over to him. Now I was scared. He has my sister, child and the hand puppets. I saw that everyone was worried. I had tears running down my face. If he kills any of them, it'll be my fault.

"Let them go!"

"Awww. Is the little freak gonna cry over her family. How pathetic. What would happen if I just killed the little ones."

I saw a red ball of light form in his hand, aimed at JJ. I saw Bon Bon and Bonnet start to panic. I was trying to stand straight but my body wouldn't let me. The others were trying to move but more wires had held them in place. It was just me and Springbonnie. I looked at her and put a paw on her leg. Once the energy ball had launched we had been in front of the cage. All I felt was pain hit me, and then nothing, but I'm not going down without a fight.