Chapter 47

[Springtrap POV] *one of my favorite hide and seek videos*

I took one look at this guy and got a bad feeling. Then I look over at Bunny and saw her looking like she was about to cry. I'm tacking that this is 'Wolfie' as gold told me.

"It's so nice to see you again Bunny. I've missed you and Springbonnie."

"You can drop the act Wolfie. I've heard your history with the two girls."

I looked at Gold to see his grip on Bunny had tightened. Bunny had started crying while trying not to scream or make eye contact with him. Her tail was puffed up and her ears were flat against her head. I took a step up in front of her and Gold with my arms crossed. This fool was not tacking Bunny away. Gold had put her on his back and was ready for a fight.

"WILD MAN!!!"

"What the?

Before I could finish my sentence, a girl in a hoodie came out of nowhere and drop kicked Wolfie through the wall, making a huge hole in it. I quickly grabbed her and held onto gold while he teleported us out to a cave in the woods. Once we were safe he started to tend to bunny leaving me with the hoodie girl.

"So what's your name?"

"Godzillajr2719, or Jr for short."

"Isn't that a boy's name?"

"I just have long dreds to be a boy."

He removed his hoodie so that I could see his face. He had black dreds with brown eye glasses. He had strips of blue in his hair and behind him, guess it was animal features. We had walked over to Bunny and she was still panicking. Jr had walked up to her and said he'll try something retarded. He put a hand on her head and started rubbing it, making it a mess. Once that had failed, he just put two fingers on his for head.

"Where are you going"

"F**k this s**t I'm out."