AN

Ok so I know to a lot of people, this story is confusing. Well I'm gonna try to explain the idea to all of you.

So after Bunny was murdered by PG, she became a crying child. Her friends at the time of that, Nightplush and Shadow Freddy. She lived her life as a ghost that nobody could see or hear, until she meet Galvin, a boy with short golden blond hair, freckles and ice blue eyes. Somehow he could see her, sitting in his treehouse looking out the window. He talked to her and after a while, they became best friends. They would talk every night in the house without anyone knowing. He gave her half a friendship necklace that she wore everyday all the time. One night her told her that he and his brother were going to the pizzarea. She was happy for him and left for the night. When she came back, he wasn't there. Night after night she sat there and waited. She didn't know that he and his friends were dead, so she waited for years. After a while she came back as a person that preformed with her brothers at a place that opened in the winter months. She got kidnapped from there and was reunited with Springbonnie. Then they were taken to Wolfie who abused them anytime he got. She gave birth to JJ who's a neko and hid her from them any chance she got. They managed to escape one night and lived in the woods, but the abuse had made Bunny blind and JJ be born premature. Springtrap had helped them one day by getting the two off the side of a cliff. They thanked him and ran off. For years they lived by hunting and looking threw garbage. Then they were found, bla bla bla read the story. I'll answer some questions.

Why did Springbonnie not react when Goldie said her knew her from the past.

Springbonnie knew he was fredbear just by listening. She was built at the same time as him so she can't forget. She didn't react because if Bunny found out, she would freak. She really wouldn't care anyway.

How did she regain her sight?

Mary healed her.

Dose Galvin know where she is?

You'll have to wait and see ;)

I hoped this helped a little. If not, you wouldn't understand