The Explanation

(Bunny POV)

It was 3:12am last night. I heard the others talking about me. I could hear something enter the pizzarea. I knew it wasn't mike of anyone else. I can see colors in human form so I turned human and went on the ceiling. When I got there I saw Springtrap and something behind him.

Bunny: Springtrap look out!

When he moved, I pounced on this person knowing who it was. The other animatronics came in a few minutes after. I guess Golden Freddy pulled me of her. He was holding me back by the harness I was wearing.

Bunny: What are you doing here tangle?

No response. She just ran out side into the shadows. I had riped the cast on my tail, but I didn't care.

Chica: How do you know her?

Bunny: Let's go sit down and I'll explain everything.
_______________________________________________
Bunny: From the moment I was separated from my brothers, everything was different. I was thrown into an old where house with Springbonnie. All we had were each other. We were put in a wire dog crate.
I went so sleep from panic. When I woke up, I felt something tied on my leg, only to realize I was upsidedown. Then he walked in.

Freddy: Who?

Bunny: Wolfie as we call him. He healed me by the tail. Even tho I was crying for him to put me down, all he did was smile. Me and Springbonnie were put in a dark, cold, quiet room, where we stayed for most of our life. Because I looked so much like a dog, I was used for fighting. When that didn't work, I was a circus performer. Springbonnie was in it to. Everyday I was reminded about my past. Every night I would take a little purple bowtie out my hair and cry. Not being fed was making us weak, so we cept messing up our acts. Every time we messed up, we would get beaten. One night, I just gave birth to JJ right here. Everyday I hid her in the darkness when we had to leave. Once JJ learned how to walk, we ran away from that place. I was beaten so bad, I went blind. One day we went into Fazbear's Fright and met Springtrap. I think you know the rest.

Mangle: Wow.

Chica: That's a lot to take in.

Bonnie: Chica's right. I'm sorry sis.

Bunny: It's ok bonnie. Things happen.