Chapter 53

[Mangle POV]
Everything seemed to slow down. That was my best friends he just killed. I was crying, and it seems I'm not the only one. Everyone was crying. All of our eyes had changed to black and white. We were mad. When I looked over to were the two layed, they weren't there. I was shocked and happy they weren't dead. I was smiling so hard, and I guess that it caught some attention from the others.

"Mangle why are you smiling?"

I didn't answer Bonnie. I looked at Wolfie and saw a figure hit him into a wall. All of us were overjoyed to she her. Springbonnie was standing there with a metal rod in her hand. Her hair was everywhere, eyes had one green one purple, and her clothes had became a torn shirt that almost showed her bra, and shorts that were burnt. She smiled at us and called out something in a weird way. She pointed the rod at Baby and looked back at us. We saw Baby be cut down and caught by wires. She was put on her feet and ran over to us. She then pointed at us and we were soon all freed. Even the cage was empty. JJ was right next to Gold. Bon and Bonnet were on Funtime Freddy's legs. Springbonnie had then called Bunny over, and a wolf had came over to her. The wolf was white but had color all over it.* the picture above is as close as I could get, just without the wings* It ran next to Her and this thing was big. The wolf had stopped at almost her shoulder. All of us were staring at it.

"Guys, this is Bunny. I don't know why she's a rainbow wolf, when I got up she was like this."

We heard a groan and saw Wolfie start to move. Springbonnie had quickly put JJ, BB and the other two on Bunny's back. She grabbed a long wire and told everyone to tie it around their hand. Before I could ask why, we were yanked by Bunny to move before he woke up. She took us to an exit that was to high to reach.

"Bunny jump!"

[Bunny POV]
I was doing as Springbonnie said. She told me to run, and that's what I did. I went to jump, but felt something stop me. I seen a wire around Freddy, who had been in the back. I quickly jumped and broke the wire. I then ran as fast as I could. I went for 20 miles nonstop. My vision blurred and my legs ached for my to stop, but I'm determined to get them safe. My breathing was loud and short. I remember a short cut home and ran to it. Once everyone was in, I turned on a light and we were in my room. I finally let go of the wire and sat down. Dad had walked over, lifted me up and looked at my body. I had felt myself change and when I opened my eyes, I was back to normal. My room was different because I had changed it. I liked it like this.

My hair had matted up from not washing it, my eyes had dark bags under them from not sleeping

My hair had matted up from not washing it, my eyes had dark bags under them from not sleeping. My clothes were torn to the point were I was wearing rags. My side had a bruise with some cuts on it from taking that hit. Mari had seen my breathing and put a little magic in me. I had looked around and saw that most of the girls clothes had got torn from the woods.

"Do you guys need any clothes? I have extra in my closet."

Everyone had noded. I gave Mari a big box and told the guys to follow him for some clothes. Dad had said he'll take them to his room so that they could heal up. I went into the closet and pulled out some sleeping clothes for the girls. Before they could put them on, I stopped them. All of us being in our underwear, we could see straches on each other. I gave out rubbing alcohol and bandages so that we could help each other. After a while we were done. We quickly realised tired we were and went to sleep on the floor. I was woken up by a sharp pain in my head. I got up and lost my balance. I expected to hit the floor, but instead felt a pair of arms catch me. I look up and see Goldie holding me.

"You should be careful getting up. You ran for 50 minutes straight."

"Thanks Goldie. What are you doing up anyway?"

"Well, me and some of the guys couldn't sleep,so I came to see if any of you were awake. Also nice coseplay of me."

"Thanks. Should we go to the others?"