Don't mess with Family

[No POV]
Bunny and she SL siblings stood there in shock. He really had done that to their father. Seeing him lay there motionless made sometime disappear inside of Bunny. All of her fear was gone, but the anger was still there, wanting to explode out of her and onto him. Her color along with her siblings faded to grey, black hair, and red eyes. They looked back at the animatronic wolf and let out a low growl. He looked amused at their reaction and smiled.

"Did I make the Circus freaks mad? Are you gonna cry again little girl?"

They said nothing. They all crossed their arms and took a steep forward to him. Without warning, they kept for the wolf, throwing him off guard. He only pushed Baby away before she could attack, but ended up getting tackled by F. Freddy. He was pinned down and couldn't move. Bunny and the twin foxes took the time to bite and claw him. He managed to push F. Freddy off, but was in lock grip of the three animals. He reached for Bunny, but she lit on fire and burned his hand and the leg she was biting. Baby had got up and grabbed a live wire, then attached it to Bunny. Her fur seemed to block out the shockwaves and made them bounce off her fur and onto Wolfie's body. He let out a loud scream and kicked Bunny in the head making her let go. Her head started bleeding, making the group more mad. He had grabbed a metal rod and swung it at them, hitting F. Freddy's knee, Baby's chest, Ballora's legs, and F. Foxy's stomach. When Bunny had jumped at him, he broke the tip, making a sharp point, and stabbed her through the stomach and spine. She fell to the floor and was quickly surrounded by blood. Wolfie had left with bite marks and straches all over him. They hadn't noticed that Ennard had been roboted and had seen everything. All of them had passed out from exhaustion and injury's. Everyone had rushed to help them get up and keep Bunny alive.

Hey don't be shy and talk to me in the comments. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll answer them for you.