In the Hospital

(Bonnie POV)

I wonder where Bunny and Gold are? They've been gone for 5 hours. *phone ringing*

B: "Fazbear Home. Who's calling?"

G: "Bonnie it's me."

B: "What wrong gold. You sound panicked.

G: "Where are the others?"

B: "The girls went swimming while us guys are here."

G: "I need you guys to come to the ER ASAP!"

B: "What happened?"

G: "Bunny got hit by a truck."

B: "Say no more. Be there in 30." *click*

(Golden Freddy POV)

*Bunny has black hair and her ears are pinned down in her hair

*Bunny has black hair and her ears are pinned down in her hair. Her tail is under the covers.*

This is bad. Now she won't trust going outside anymore.

Goldie: "Bunny can you tell me why you were outside the mall?"

Bunny: "An old enemy named Teddy pulled me outside. I didn't want him to take me back to Wolfie so I kicked him in the nuts and ran into the road."

Goldie: "I'm sorry you got hurt Bunny. I should have never left you outside by yourself."

Bunny: "You don't have to be. I had fun today. Besides getting hit and having a needle in my arm, this was a fun day. Many we can go together again next week to get some clothes."

Goldie: "Maybe. BTW did you find this in the mall?"

Bunny: "KITTY! I found her tugging on my skirt and wanted to take her home.

Nurse: "Ms. Circus, you are free to leave the hospital. You may be a little sore but other than that your good to go. There are people in the lobby wanting to see you. Here are your clothes."

Bunny: "Thank you. Goldie could you leave the room for a minute."

Goldie: "Sure Bunny. Call me in when your ready.

 Call me in when your ready

Goldie: " Ok let's go." *picks her up bridal style*

Bunny: "Goldie. Put me down. *yawn* I can walk by myself. *sleep*

Goldie: " I knew that medicine would kick in." 'Sleep tight my little angle'

*In the lobby*

Goldie: "Guys let's go! I'll explain everything when we get home."