I couldn't think of a name

[No POV]
It had been three days since Wolfie had attacked. Not one of the SL siblings had woke up. The others were scared because he may had messed up the systems. It was 2:00 in the afternoon when the girls had left for some ice cream. The guys were either talking or watching TV. In the maintenance room where the siblings were, they had started waking up. Bunny had started moving her head when she had finally opened her eyes. She had went to sit up but pain had shot threw her middle section, making her groan and a few tears fall down her face. The others heard her and woke up, but had pain to. They all were hurting and unable to move. They all had tears running down their faces and did the main thing they did when they needed help.

"DAD!"

The sound of footsteps quickly filled their ears. Soon the door busted open and there stood the family. Funtime Freddy had swelling on his knee that was cutting off blood flow to his leg. Funtime foxy's stomach had a huge bruise the size of a watermelon on it. Ballora's legs and Baby's chest had fractured bones in them. Bunny's stomach had stitches that she pulled out by sitting up to quick, and her head had been cut when she had been hit. The impact made one of her eyes turn black with a white pupil. After a few minutes everyone was fixed. They helped each other walk, but Bunny had to be carried so her stitches wouldn't come out again. After a few hugs with dad and icepacks, the pain started to go down.

"Why did you five do that?"

"You are our father. It's the least we could do for you."

"Bunny, how did all of you change color. I thought only you could do that."

"Foxy, the impact and force to her head mad her brain swell up. She can't think right  for now."

All of this she was hearing, was making her more upset than before. She already got her siblings injured and it was her fault. Dispute her best efforts, she couldn't stand on her own, only if she was leaning against something or she'd wobble and drag herself on the floor. Everyone had decided to stay together in Bunny's room in case Wolfie tries to pull another surprise. Lying on her bed, she was watching videos on her old tablet. She had finally changed out of her torn up outfit and into some pink sleeping pants with black and white stripes on them and a black tank top. Midnight was with her, now knowing how to walk, he helps her get around.

Sorry this was supposed to be first