Chapter 55

[Marionette POV]
I woke up to the sound of singing. I looked around and saw that we were back in Ennard's room. I stood up and looked at the time, 2:25 am. Everyone else was still sleep, so I think Bunny's making the noise. It's a little cold, I grabbed my hoodie and walked out the room. As I walked I thought to myself

'What happened to her that made her so scared. Not only that, but Gold's hiding something from us. I need to find out what it is.'

I walked over to the red door that led to Circus Gallery and heard the singing get louder. I'm careful not to make noise so that she doesn't hear me. I reach into my pocket and pull of her necklace and feel it's power. I wonder how this didn't hurt her. She's been more calm ever since it's been off to. I step to the doorway of Circus Gallery and see Bunny siting on the stage. This was the only time she wasn't covered up. She had grey thigh high shorts with a butterfly on the side, and a grey tank top to match it. I could easily see marks on her arms and legs. She was rubbing a rag on herself for some strange reason. She looked like she was in pain, with tears running down her face.

"Cause baby your a firework
Come on show em what your worth
Make em go ah ah ah
As you shot across the sky sky ay"
*listen to the rest.*

As she finished singing, I couldn't help stare in disbelief. It wasn't fake, she was using her real voice. It may was a little high, but as she sang with it, it just sounded perfect. I see her lift her shirt a little, showing the burn on her side. She had pulled out a bottle of rubbing achol and put it on the rag. I knew where this was going, and it was not ganna end well. She slowly put the rag on the burn and quickly reacted. She quickly threw it across the room and curled up into a ball. I walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. She yanked away from my and just cried.

"I'M TIRED OF THIS! I CAN EVER BE MYSELF AND LIVE A NORMAL LIFE CAN I?

She looked at me with waterfalls running down her face. I don't know what to say.

" That's all I want, to be normal. Why is it so hard to be myself around others?"

I just don't understand this girl. She's so happy and silly during the day, but at night her emotions are wild. Then she has powers that she doesn't know how to use, and I learned from Gold just how bad that can get. But she won't tell us about her past life and that could have a huge affect on her. I look over to see her asleep in a ball. I put her in the room with us and sit her next to Ennard. They look cute next each other. I sat in a corner and let sleep take over me.