Chapter 54

[Ennard's POV]
Gold had came back in the room with Bunny a few minutes later. She was dressed as him for sleeping clothes. It was cute.

"Hey guys, wanna play truth or dare?"

We all had looked at Foxy confused. Did Bunny wanna play with us? She is the only girl in the room. It was me, Freddy, bonnie, Foxy, Funtime Freddy, Gold, and marionette

"I don't mind playing. Just don't try anything."

"I won't."

(A few minutes later) [No one's POV]

"Bunny, truth or dare?"

"Dare Freddy."

"I dare you to cut your hair and keep it black."

Bunny had looked shocked at Freddy. She never did like cuting things on herself. She walked out of the room and came back in with some scissors. She handed them to Bonnie.

"I still remember when we were little, you always wanted to cut my hair, so now you can."

She sat down in front of him and waited. Everyone was looking closely at them. Bonnie finally grabbed some of her hair and cut it. Her hair was now almost shoulder length. Everyone was shocked at how she looked.

"How do I look?"

Bonnie had gave her a mirror to look in. She took it and ran her hand through her black hair. Bonnie had waited for her to slap him for cuting it so short. Instead her got a hug.

"I like it Bonnie. Now mari truth of dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you once got stuck in your box?"

"That was because you had taped it down and sat on it for half an hour!"

"Ok, you have a point. But it was funny."

"Whatever, gold truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Did you once get scared by Baby's faceplates moving."

"At first, but now it's kina weird."

Everyone had noticed Bunny had gone extra quite. She was sitting with her eyes closed. While they were still playing, she stepped outside into Circus Gallery, thinking about her past. They can live normal while she's lives rough. Those words echoed in her mind.

'You have a power'

"What do I have that no one else dose? I was raised like any normal child, so why am I different."

'I know your confused now, but things will get better'

While Bunny was talking to Violent, the guys were listening to her. They were hearing how she felt and how confused she was in all this. It was kinda depressing to hear.