Chapter 51

[Foxy's POV]
Mari had called all the guys to come talk. Once we had got there, he was holding something in his hand. After all of us had sat down, he had started talking to us.

"Now look, I want to talk about Bunny and her problem. We need to know more about her past and what we could be faced with. Bonnie your first. What was she like or do when she was younger?"

"Well, she was shy,but playful. Even though strange things would happen from time to time."

"He's right. She would have her tail lit on fire or even make it move through her. She would say it didn't hurt and that she didn't know that she could do that."

We all had thought about our past with Bunny. Nightmare had looked outside and saw Bunny had a strange thing in her mouth. He had told us to come take a look at her, and she was holding it tight. I had walked up to her and she had a stack of pictures in her mouth. She had put it down and said she just found it. I took then and gave them to the others. I went back out and brought her into the house. She had went to sleep right next to Freddy's feet and Chica had went to the mall.

"I think you guys should see these pictures. They tell a lot about this story."

The first picture had Bunny in a harness being smiling. The next was her and Springbonnie being in cages. Most just showed the two in dark areas and looking scared. It was the last picture that had all of us in shock. It was Bunny being hit on the head with a chain. She was skinny as heck with multiple open cuts on her legs and arms. Nightmare had took he upstairs so if she woke up, she would not hear us taking. We talked about the pictures what may have happened when I had heard something. The others soon heard it and we all got quite.

So here we are
All my crimes on display
Running down my face
One last apology

A tragedy
Fated to walk alone
There is no coming home
For the lost hearts like me

I started to see images in my head about bunny.

You don't know what it feels like
Or just how hard I tried
To hold on to who I am

And how could I deserve this
Dark prison that is soulless
How could a kid understand

So long ago but there was a day
When we would play put all that's changed
Joyless and hollow still tried to reshape
The world for the good descend to break

I'm the one I couldn't save

I saw her with a blond boy. They were playing with each other, looking so happy. Then I saw her in a small house holding a plushie while crying. Her eyes were a dull brown. When I had saw the plushie I knew who to talk to. Gold had a past with her, so he is the closets to our answers. I soon shaped back into reality and saw the others looking at me. Even Bunny was down here. I told them what I saw and they all looked at Bunny.

"I do remember being friends with a boy but I can't remember his name."

"Can you tell us want you do remember?"

"Well dad, it can say that I was a ghost when we meet. He didn't mind and wanted to help me. He had a treehouse that we would play in every night. Until it happened."

"Mind telling us what? It may lead us to something big."

"The night before, he had told me that he and his brother were going somewhere. The smile he had on was so big, ear to ear. He left the next day,b-but never came back."

She had stopped for a little to stop herself from crying. I had gave her a little pet on the head to reassure her that it was alright.

"I waited all night. Siting there, keeping a smile on my face, telling myself he'll come back. I stayed awake for months on end sitting there. His favorite character was Goldie so I gave him a plushie. It was something that I helped for comfort. I lost the plushie overtime. The only thing I had left was this."

She held up half a necklace with words on it that we couldn't read. Mari had held it and stared at it.

"Bunny, I think you shouldn't wear this for a while. It has a strong magic that none of us understand."

Bunny had looked at him with dilated red eyes. She still had tears running down her face but she had a negative energy around her.

"That's not gonna happen Mari."

"Bunny you don't know...."

" No, you don't know. That's my friendship  your taking away, and no one is taking that away."

She had then shook her head to bring her eyes back to normal. She had looked frustrated at her self. TC had went to touch her, but she pulled her hand back quickly.

"She's freezing cold."

Before anyone could respond, BB had ran though the door. He looked tired and scared at the same time. Springbonnie had went over to him and lifted him up to look. She soon spotted a cut going down his elbow to his wrist. Bunny had seen it and looked at Springbonnie. They both had worried looks on their faces.