Abuse

[Bunny POV] *that's her outfit she wears but pink and a yellow bow tie*

2 days,4 hours 25 minutes and 5 seconds but hey who's counting. I guess this is what I get for running away. Wearing a tight outfit that's to short. Like really, my panties will show if I run, jump, or sit. I miss my family, but he says that if I'm a good girl and take my punishment, I can get a plushie of one of them. I know, it sounds crazy, but what choice do I have? All he dose I beat me for fun as he calls it. I'm trying to stay positive but if they don't set me free, I'm gonna lose it.

"Where is she?! I swear when Tica gets back, I'm going to slap her bib off!"

"Master she went outside. Also she told me to call you a flea bag mutt."

I knew what was coming. If I don't say what I'm told, I get beat. If I do say it, I get beat. My life is crap. Maybe if I wait long enough, I can escape.

"Who told you to speak. I have told you not to talk out of line!"

"NO! I-I-I didn't mean to! Please don't hurt me again! I promise I won't do it again!"

I knew that he was mad now. He hates when I beg and cry in front of him. That only makes my abuse worse than it is. He always scares me when he raises his voice. His mood was already bad so my beating will be much much worse.

"This is why I ran away in the first place! You always hurt me the worse just because I'm different! I wish you would just die and leave us alone!"

That's when I knew I had messed up. I covered my mouth and looked up at him. His back was facing me and his hands balled up into fist. I sat down and let some tears fall down my face. Before I could even blink, he kicked me into a wall. My back was so soar. I tried to get up but he stomped on my left arm, breaking it. I never knew I could scream so loud. He grabbed by my broken arm and dragged me to the basement. I was thrown down the stairs and landed on my ear. He took out a knife and cut half of my tail off. Next was my eye, it was hit so hard, I couldn't see. I knew it was swollen so I just held my hand over it. He dragged me up and outside and put a hot and spiked chain around my stomach. I was passing out from shock and the pain that I felt. It was cold outside so I knew this was the end for me. Before I blacked out, I saw a yellow bow tie. Then everything won't dark.