Embarrassing Sight

[Springtrap POV] *the video makes me laugh every time!*

Today feels like another day. My siting outside, the others out at the mall, and gold reading his book next to me. But something felt off, like someone was missing.

ST: "Hey gold?"

Goldie:" Yeah spring?

ST:"I don't know why but something feels off today. "

Goldie:"What do you want me to do?"

ST: "Can you go check on Bunny. I think she trust you the most."

Goldie:"Fine, but I'm not doing this next time."

That my younger brother

[Golden Freddy POV]

Springtrap just can't do things himself. I was just getting to the good part in my book. Maybe Bunny is just sleeping in, she looked tired yesterday. It is really quiet, even for her.

Goldie: "Bunny, you ok?"

......

Goldie: "Bunny?!"

......

I know girls need their space, but its not like her to not answer. If she's asleep then I would have heard something, but it's nothing. The door is even unlocked. Her room is a mess.

Goldie: "Bunny, you in here?"

There was something moving under her covers, I know in not making things up. I slowly made my way over to the bed, looking down to see a lump the size of a cupcake plush. I slowly move the covers to see something both cute and surprising. It was not one, but two baby girls under the covers. The bigger one looked a lot like baby, bright green eyes, short red pigtails, and red cheeks. The other one however looked like it was on the verge of dieing. She had short black hair that was everywhere, dull brown eyes, a short fluffy white rabbit tail, and two stumps where her ears should be. Who I think is Bunny has a open cut on her neck and a burnt mark going around where you wound put a harness on a dog. She had blood all over her, not to mention no clothes. If that cut didn't get covered up, she would have died, but the covers had been around it.

Goldie: "Springtrap, you may want to see this."

ST: "What is it go...... what happened to them?"

Goldie: "I don't know but you need to watch baby while I clean up Bunny here."

ST: "I'll tell the others to buy some diapers while their out, they may need them."

Goldie: "Good call."

I took bunny into the bathroom in the basement so the I could get this blood off her. Getting a small rag, I ran some warm water and unwrapped her from the blanket. I hope she doesn't remember this, because I don't want to either. I did see her start to shiver from the cool air. After the bath, I put her in a rag because she's so small. I had to put some bandages on her because of whatever happened to her.

{Time skip to the other trying to put two little girls in diapers} (No one's POV)

Ennard: "BABY, get back here with your sister!"

Baby had heard about them being put in diapers and was not very happy about that. She had grabbed Bunny and started running around the house avoiding everything and everyone. Bunny was just tired and wanted to sleep. She started getting cold and started to cry out. That led to F.Foxy grabbing the two and got them in diapers. They also had little outfits for the two. Baby had a red onesie with ice cream on it and a pair of orange stockings. Bunny had a pink and yellow striped onesie with white stockings. She also had a little hood that covered her head and tail that was white with mittens. Baby found it embarrassing while bunny didn't care. Bunny was laying on Golden's lap just staring at her tail while baby was trying to get away from everyone.