Pref #4: You Can't Sleep

~Patrick~

You took the pot full of boiling water into a cup and placed tea bags in it. This was normal for you, making tea at one in the morning. All of this because you couldn't sleep. Patrick was in the bed, snoring, fast asleep. You on the other hand, could never sleep. Most nights Patrick would cling on to you, making you stuck in bed with him.

As you were sipping your tea, you heard footsteps come down the stairs, causing you to look up. You saw Patrick rubbing his eyes and looking at you.

"Come back to bed," he said while giving you puppy dog eyes.

"Trick, there's something I have to tell you," you said while sitting your cup down on the counter. "I can't sleep."

"That's not a problem."

"Pat, it is! I haven't been sleeping for three days now!"

"Come here," he said while signaling you over. You followed his instruction. He gradually picked you up, carrying you up the stairs.

"Patrick!" You yelled.

He put you into bed and covered you up. Then you felt his side sink down. He wrapped his arms around your torso and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Honey is for bees, silly bear," he sang.

"Besides there are jellybeans everywhere. It's not what it seems in the land of dreams."

As he sang, you felt your eyes grow heavy. Soon, you were fast asleep.

"See, told you it's not a problem," he said while kissing your head.

~Pete~

Usually when you can't sleep, Pete can't sleep either, which turns into a lyric writing fest. You and him would sit at the counter with a notebook and pen and scribble down lyrics.

"How about this?" He asked while showing you a lyric that went "I try to picture me without but I can't".

"That's nice, Pete," you smiled.

Soon you began to doze off, causing you to fall off the counter.

"Jesus fucking Christ is a motherfucker!" You yelled while you layed in the kitchen floor. "That hurt like a buttcheek on a stick!"

You heard Pete laughing while he looked at you.

"Fuck you," you said while yawning. "I'm going to bed," you said while getting up and heading upstairs.

"Wait!" Pete yelled at you. "In coming with."

He ran behind you up to the bedroom and jumped on the bed and clinged on to you.

"Pete, I know I'm irresistible, but calm down alright."

He chuckled and you quickly fell asleep.

~Joe~

You had to finish a five page report for class, and your first page wasn't even halfway done. It was 12:30 in the morning and you were already in your 20th cup of coffee and 5th can of Redbull. You typed angrily as the coffee and Redbull faded extreamly quickly.

"Hon, what are you doing?" Joe asked.

"I'm typing a stupid report cause school is a bitch and wants me to fucking suffer," you growled.

"Forget the report and go the bed."

"No."

"Please?" He begged.

"No!"

"Fine." He closed your laptop and picked you up.

You wanted to argue but just couldn't.

He tossed you into bed and whispered sweet nothings into your ear. (  ;)  )

~Andy~

When Andy knew you couldn't sleep he would sing to you and it would be the sweetest thing ever. Tonight was one of those nights. You tossed over to face Andy and watched him sleep. You watched his chest slowly rise and fall. You wouldn't dare disturb him. He was asleep and that's all you cared about. You smiled at the vegan cinnamon roll that you called your own. He turned over and opened his blue eyes.

"Can't sleep again?" He asked.

"No."

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer.

"Did I wake you?" You asked.

"Nope," he said into your hair. You smiled to yourself. Soon you found him singing Sugar, We're Goin Down. After that, you fell asleep in your boyfriend's arms.

Could you tell I gave up halfway through?