What Next?

Once in the room, we all decide to put in a movie, cool down. Is want before long that my dad entered the room, just him. He came in and closed the door, standing in front of all here of us.
We all look up at him, we didn't say a word.
Dad: "Okay guys listen, I know you've all been affected by this, and Raegan I'm sorry you had to be brought in to all of this, I know that's the last king you want before going home."
Raegan just looked at him, showing a half of a smile.
Dad: "And Justin, Isabel, we should have told you guys what was really going on, I didn't want you guys to feel this way."
Me: "Dad."
Dad: "Yeah?"
Me: "I knew at one point you were going to start dating someone, that's not what I'm mad about. You know that I'm gay, and all of that, and you have been supportive of it my whole life."
Dad: "Well yeah?"
Me: "But then bringing someone in our house, who doesn't accept who I am? I just never thought you'd do something like that."
Dad: "I know, Lena we talked, she's trying, she said it'll take time."
Me: "Well if she's going to live in this house, where she stays in a room not even five feet away from mine, she better accept fast."
Dad: "I know, and you have every right to be mad."
Me: "Oh don't worry I am."
After I said that, my dad really didn't seem happy, I don't know if he was sad that I was mad, or sad about I was feeling.
Dad: "Well, I'm going to go, do some stuff around the house."
I raised my eyebrows. That's all, I didn't say anything. Then my dad walked back out of the room.
We all went back to watching the movie, my cuddling against Raegan, then Isabel sitting besides us.
I guess it was kind of awkward, no one said anything, I mean what was three to say at this point.
(The next morning)
*Ding*
I was laying on Raegan's chest when I woke up. I just heard my phone ding, so I sat up.
We all ended up falling asleep in my room.
Raegan next to me on one side, Isabel on the other side.
I get up and walk over to my dresser where my phone was plugged in. It was just some Instagram notification.
I quietly open the door leaving the room, with Raegan and Isabel still sleeping.
I poured myself some coffee, as I did so Lena entered the room.
I stood there sipping my coffee behind the counter, while she sat down at the table.
Lena: "I'm sorry, okay? I really didn't mean to hurt you, if i did."
Me: "Don't worry you did."
Lena: "Okay well I'm sorry"
I look down at my coffee, taking a sip.
Me: "Yeah okay"
Lena: "You know, I'm trying here."
I shrug my shoulders looking at her.
Me: "Try harder"
Lena: "You know, don't talk to me like that, you have no right."
With my coffee in one hand I start walking towards my room.
Me: "I may have to live in the same house as you, but I sure as hell don't have to listen to you."
Before she could say anything, I was already out of the room.
When I get back to the room Isabel and Raegan were up.
Me: "Oh, morning."
I go and sit by Raegan, giving him a kiss in the forehead.
Isabel: "Hey can I have a drink of that?"
Me: "Oh um yeah."
I hand Isabel my coffee.
Isabel: "So your parents come home today?"
Raegan: "Yeah, my dad actually just texted me, they got in really early this morning."
Me: "So they're home?"
Raegan: "Yep."
I get kind of sad. I didn't want him to leave.
Raegan saw that I was sad and leaned over, hugging me.
Raegan: "Hey it's not like I'm going away forever."
Me: "I know, but I'll miss waking up besides you every morning."
Raegan: "Me too. I honk I should get going though, my dad said to come home when I woke up."
Me: "I'll drive you?"
Raegan: "Yeah."
Raegan gets up picking up his couple of bags, I grab my keys from the dresser.
Me: "You wanna come?"
Isabel: "Um... I don't know"
Me: "Or stay here with your mom."
Isabel smiled standing up to follow me and Raegan.
Isabel: "Maybe I'll just come with"