His Phobia

Kuroko Tetsuya

Ohh... Kagami-kun. I think I forgot Nigou in your house. I am so sorry. Is he okay? I'm coming to fetch him.
30 minutes ago

          Hyuuga Junpei: You mean,if Kagami is alright?

           8 likes

          Kagami Taiga: HELL YOU DID! COME HERE,QUICK!

          Riko Aida: *sighs* Kagami,Nigou won't bite you. He is a good guy.

          Kagami Taiga: I STILL DON'T LIKE HIM!

          Kuroko Tetsuya: I'm going to be there in 5 minutes maybe. Just calm down and wait for me.

          Aomine Daiki: wait... Let me get this straight... Kagami,YOU ARE AFRAID OF DOGS?!

          Midorima Shintaro: Obviously.

          Aomine Daiki: Wahahaha!! I can't believe you're scared of that little dog! lol,I'll bring a big one when we play! Hahahaha! I'll sure win!

          Kagami Taiga: SHUT UP,AHOMINE! Kuroko,quickly please! I don't want to stay in the bathroom for hours with that mutt in my house. He's barking at the bathroom's door! KUROKO!!

          Hyuuga Junpei: Calm down,Kagami! He won't kill you!

          Kise Ryouta: Why are you even afraid of Nigou? He's so cute. His eyes are the same with Kurokocchi's eyes. So pretty!

          Kagami Taiga: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU KUROKO!? I WANT TO GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM NOW!

           5 likes

          Kuroko Tetsuya: Ohh,Kagami-kun,I have already fetched Nigou. I opened the door of your apartment and it's unlocked,so I looked for Nigou inside. It has been 5 minutes since the time I left your house. I didn't talk to you anymore because I didn't know where you are. I didn't know you were hiding inside the bathroom. I'm sorry. But you are safe now.

      10 likes

          Riko Aida: So you mean... Kagami's been hiding there even though Nigou's gone?

          Kagami Taiga: KUROKO!!!

          Aomine Daiki: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I wish I have seen you going all nuts inside the bathroom about that dog! lol!

          Hyuuga Junpei: You look like an idiot, why didn't you check on him if his gone outside the bathroom?

          Kagami Taiga: Because I'm afraide that he'd jump on me when I open the door!

          Hyuuga Junpei: dumbass...