KnBxFairyTail crossover

[Yo guys! At last I'm back! ^^ anyway,here's a request from @ShadeOfBlue. Enjoy! ^.^]

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:
Kise Ryouta

If you will be given the chance to choose any magic/power you want,what would that be and why?
10 minutes ago

        Kuroko Tetsuya: I'd want to have Natsu's magic.

        Kise Ryouta: Woah! Then mine's Gray! ^.^

        Momoi Satsuki: I'd like to have celestial spirits like Lucy! (and not to mention,she is perfect for Natsu... KYAAAA~)

        Aomine Daiki: WHO THE HELL ARE THOSE GUYS?!

        Midorima Shintaro: Shame on you.

        Kuroko Tetsuya: You don't know them? My god! You should be ashamed of yourself!

        Natsu Dragneel: Yeah! You should be ashamed of yourself for not knowing who I am! I AM THE GREATEST WIZARD IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I'm a Fire Dragon Slayer! IN YO' FACE!

        Kuroko Tetsuya: T-This can't be... is...is that really you... Natsu-san?!

        Kagami Taiga: Don't tell me this is a crossover again.

        Midorima Shintaro: Obviously.

        Lucy Heartfilia: Natsu! Get back here! Get back here before Erza sees this!

        Gray Fullbuster: Hey asshat! Don't tell me you'll quit being a fairytail wizard and become a basketball player instead. But you know what? That would be great! No more idiot.

        Aomine Daiki: What are you doing here?!

        Lucy Heartfilia: Sorry about Natsu. He just likes butting in other's conversation.

        Natsu Dragneel: Of course I'll butt in! He don't know us.

        Lucy Heartfilia: Of course he don't! He is from a different anime!

        Kuroko Tetsuya: But I know you.

        Gray Fullbuster: Hey Lucy, I showed that boy named Aomine Daiki a picture of you.

         Lucy Heartfilia: you WHAT?!

         Kise Ryouta: Ohh so that explains why Aominecchi's covered in blood.

         Happy The Cat: Lucy is flattered.

         Lucy Heartfilia: Ehhh? HAPPY!!!

         Natsu Dragneel: Hey aren't you kids a bunch of basketball players?

         Kuroko Tetsuya: Kids?

         Natsu Dragneel: Yeah. Aren't you getting bored of playing that lousy game? I mean, your goal is to just shoot the ball on that ring,right? isn't it boring? You run inside the court and bam!, Finish! You either win or lose.

         Kuroko Tetsuya: Lousy?

         Natsu Dragneel: Can't you see how lousy it is?

         Kuroko Tetsuya: Lousy? It is NOT lousy! WE ENJOY PLAYING THIS!

         Natsu Dragneel: whatever.

         Gray Fullbuster: I'm okay with how you play. But not with that short guy with scissors. Why are you scared of him? He doesn't look scary at all. I mean, look at almost all of you. You're tall. But those two are not. I think you know who you are.

         Lucy Heartfilia: I got a very very very bad feeling about this.

         Kuroko Tetsuya: I think you have done enough.

         Akashi Seijurou: *readies scissors* Ohh... Someone carelessly blurted out his thoughts about us. I am impressed that you two didn't even thought about the upcoming consequences. Very good. And you,Mr.Gray Fullbuster, calling me shorty? Mr.Natsu Dragneel,calling our game lousy and most importantly...calling us... KIDS? My my... You don't know where those words carried you. *smirks* *stabs voodoo doll* let me...CUT YOU!

          Erza Scarlet: GRAY! NATSU! Get back here! And don't think I'm not going to punish the both of you. You two will be dead!

          Lucy Heartfilia: I think they're dead already.

          Happy: DOUBLE KILL!