Ambitions

Kise Ryouta

I always wanted to be a pilot aside from dreaming to be a basketball player. I like to go fly an airplane and I get to see the clouds up close!
10 minutes ago

           Kagami Taiga: Well, If I didn't become a fan of basketball,maybe I'd become a fireman.

           Kuroko Tetsuya: An ice cream vendor is very different from a fireman,Kagami-kun.

           Kagami Taiga: KUROKO!

           Kuroko Tetsuya: Well... I always wanted to become a Kindergarten teacher. I really love kids.

           Aomine Daiki: Ohh... Well, I like to become a policeman one day. Arresting people who had commited serious crimes. Then I'll point my gun at them and say the most famous sentence every policeman ever dreamt of saying, "You are under arrest." That would be awesome!

           10 likes

           Kagami Taiga: With that face? I think they'll think of you more as the suspect, not a policeman.

            Aomine Daiki: You're just jealous cuz I get to aim using a gun! Not unlike you of course, who gets to aim using a big water hose! Wahaha.

            Kagami Taiga: I'll aim at your face!

            Aomine Daiki: Dream on!

            Midorima Shintaro: My dream is very far from the both of you. I want to become a doctor.

            Takao Kazunari: You could have been an astronomer,Shin-chan! Cuz you can't use your horoscopes in hospitals. Science can never approve your so called horoscopes. You can be an oracle!

           Midorima Shintaro: My life isn't yours,Takao! So you better shut up!

           Takao Kazunari: I was just recommending ! T^T

           Midorima Shintaro: You aren't helping at all.

           Murasakibara Atsushi: I'll become the best pastry chef in the whole world. I'll make the best pastries!

           Akashi Seijurou: Then I would like to taste your pastries,Atsushi. Well, I'd be a professional Shogi player. No one can ever defeat me and my skills. That is because I am absolute.

           Kagami Taiga: Ohh i see. I always thought you'd want to become a murderer or a killer or something like that.

           Akashi Seijurou: I can become like that whenever I want to. Want a sample?

           Kagami Taiga: No thanks! I'm okay! I'm fine!

-**-**-**-**-**
[A/N: I found their compilation about the GoM members and thought that I could use it. And I saw their ambitions. haha Anyway, I found it on tumblr.]