Scissors

[Heya guys! Here is for @Midorima_shin-chan and @suzuko-chan :D Enjoy guys!]

°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^

Midorima Shintaro

Where is my tape, Akashi Seijurou? You haven't return them to me since yesterday. And I am going to use it.

10 minutes ago

Akashi Seijurou: Oh... I lost it. I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away...

Midorima Shintaro: What? But that was my lucky tape!

Kise Ryouta: Uh-oh....

Akashi Seijurou: Are you shouting at me now,Shintaro?

Midorima Shintaro: Just because I added an exclamation point means I'm shouting. All I'm saying is, that was my lucky tape. And my dad gave it to me, a gift he bought from another country.

Takao Kazunari: I can sense that Shin-chan's pretty angry....

Akashi Seijurou: You can buy another one. It's not like, it's the most precious tape in the world,Shintaro.

Midorima Shintaro: It is.

Akashi Seijurou: You do know that I do not like someone talking back to me like this. And I am getting annoyed talking to you about your tape.

Midorima Shintaro: It was your fault!

Akashi Seijurou: *readies scissors*

Midorima Shintaro: Wait... I remembered you borrowed my scissors also. Don't tell me that scissors you are about to use is mine.

Akashi Seijurou: ...

Midorima Shintaro: I knew it. Return them to now.

Akashi Seijurou: Are you ordering me now,Shintaro?

Midorima Shintaro: .... no.... I was asking politely.

Akashi Seijurou: Go buy another pair of scissors.

Midorima Shintaro: Ehh?! But--

Akashi Seijurou: Don't tell me this thing is once again a gift from your father which he bought from another country.

Midorima Shintaro: ...

Akashi Seijurou: Then why don't you tell your father to buy you another tape and a new pair of scissors outside Japan once again?

Midorima Shintaro: Why dont you just return them to me? That's the easiest way.

Akashi Seijurou: ...

Akashi Seijurou: No.

Midorima Shintaro: Oh come on!

Akashi Seijurou: Are you mad,Shintaro?

Midorima Shintaro: No... I'm not.

Kuroko Tetsuya: Oh... Akashi-kun, You haven't returned my water bottle yet. When are you going to return them to me?

Akashi Seijurou: Oh.come.on!