Candies and Movies

This is for @retardedinpajamas :3 I read your comment and thought that I may do a MurasakibaraxAraki part,too. XD I like how Araki looks exactly(okay,not exactly exactly) like Kotaro Katsura from Gintama haha xD (since I only use my phone to update, I'll write down who are supposed to be dedicated) So here you go ^_^ Enjoy guys.

-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-
Araki Masako

How can I stop you from eating too  candies?!
5 minutes ago

          Himuro Tatsuya: You can never stop him. Trust me. We tried it but to no avail.

          Fukui Kensuke: Yep. No one can stop him and his cravings for candies and chips.

          Murasakibara Atsushi: But I was sharing it with you, Araki-sensei. You were not eating it.

          Araki Masako: Why would I? I was busy watching the movie! I don't even think you were watching,weren't you?

          Murasakibara Atsushi: I was watching. But I don't really get the story. So I just stayed there,eating my sweets, waiting for the movie to end.

          Fukui Kensuke: WHAT?! YOU TWO WERE DATING?!

              9 likes

          Araki Masako: We are NOT dating!

          Murasakibara Atsushi: We saw each other in the mall the other day. I asked her if she wants to watch some movies. And she said it's fine. So we did. Apparently, she chosed the movie which contains to much 'love love'. Girls...

          Araki Masako: THAT WAS THE ONLY MOVIE LEFT! ALL THE OTHER MOVIES WERE SOLD OUT!

          Murasakibara Atsushi: ohh...right...

          Fukui Kensuke: Ohhh yeah, you two aren't dating,obviously. Because you're too old.

          Araki Masako: I AM NOT OLD!

          Fukui Kensuke: okay?

          Araki Masako: I'LL KILL YOU!

          Murasakibara Atsushi: Old people cannot kill you with such strength. Or can they? >.>

          Araki Masako: Okay that's it! I WILL SURELY KILL YOU WITH MY SWORD TOMORROW! mark.my.words.

          Murasakibara Atsushi: Can I still say sorry?

          Araki Masako: NO